'I see.' nodding to the suggestion as he looked at his computer, a digital blueprint laying out on the screen for this device. After a couple of minutes, he pictured the design of this device and started typing.

'I've got it. It's going to be easy to carry around.' On the blue screen, an line image of a circular disc with a blue button in the center appeared. It was the size of the clock of a watch. Easy access would be the most important of handling things like these. It would eliminate precious time when capturing villains.

'When used, it shines a ray of light on the targets in a 30 meter radius.' He thought as people appeared on the screen with the disc making a ray on them.

'And with the targets, they're locked inside a cube and inside the cube, they're suspended in the air with cuffs lockes around their ankles, thighs, hips, midesction, chest, shoulders, and neck, which also suppresses their quirks. And the maximum number would be 40 people.' The image now had the mock humans inside the cube, cuffs around their entire body. With even mittens around their hands.

The past users did not say anything, but they found Izuku's idea to be an excellent one with the mission on his hands. To say they found the perfect successor to One For All would be an severe understatement.

For The young boy, this would be the best thing he needed. When he teleported the makeshift prisons to the police station, the would just have to press the button on each disc to release the villains, though it would not get rid of the cuffs, which could be unlocked by the keys the police would use.

'In a world where superpowers are pretty much prevalent, shouldn't they upgrade the tech of the police to more than quirk suppressant cuffs?' Izuku thought while sporting a "seriously?" face. Just another fact of how much heroes are the only matter of importance to the world.

Oh well, tomorrow, Mikuome would cease to exist.

"It looks pretty on you doesn't it?" She giggled. Looking at the intricate crown on the white haired boy's head.

Izuku had went to Saiko's house, from the courtesy  of their parents, and were in their own garden. She had gathered a bunch of flowers, ranging from multiple colors, made a flower crown and placed it on him. It honestly felt a bit weird, yet heartwarming coming since it was coming from her.

"I wouldn't say pretty." He raised a brow and brought a finger to his chin. "They are beautiful." He smiled.

She blushed and smiled brighter. The white sundress composed of multiple sunflowers made the aura and atmosphere of the garden feel relaxing.

He breathed in and let out. "This is nice." 

"Well I am thankful my garden is of your pleasure Izuku. I-It's really refreshing to see you here." She blushed again while looking away shyly.

"Well It's nice that you feel that way when I'm here." He smiled jovially at the periwinkle haired girl. She blushed more and repressed the urge to chuckle. 

"But." He raised a finger and got Saiko's visible confusion. "I can't be the only one having fun here. So-" he raced to a valley of flowers and got his own. He got pairs of tsubaki along with himawari and made a makeshift crown with them.

He walked back to Saiko who started blushing a lot when she saw what he was planning. He was slightly taller than her so it wasn't difficult to put the flower crown on her head, her face now entirely red.

"You look so cute in it." He said which earned him a squeak from his friend. Someone that he loved to tease so much. 

"T-t-thank y-you." She stuttered out. Now looking shyly at him, her hands covering your face.