Izuku Midoriya: Origins Of A Vast Mind

AN: This story will be more updated on A03 on my account, AV3eo, so make sure to check there.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/AV3eo/pseuds/AV3eo

2. AN: This is being made as an inspiration from SuicuneLover19's fanfic, Ahuk. It was a good read for me. Sadly, it's on hiatus right now, but I'd like you to go read it.

This is also the reason why Izumi's Bonding Adventures is on hiatus right now, so when I have the time, I'll make updates to the other fanfic here and then.

Anyways, enjoy!

----‐------------------------------------

You know, back then, most people would think,

"I wonder what quirk that guy has?" Or, "does he have some kind of 'Unnamed' quirk?". Just that. Most people would be thinking about what quirks people have.

Unfortunately, that had led to quirkism, people reliant on their quirk to get anywhere in life, and self-absorbed 'heroes' who were only praised due to the quirk they had.

Never in their life would they look in the same direction as the quirkless. People without the genetic gift to do supernatural things.

And unfortunately for them, that was a mistake.

well,

in my case.

"Inko. Did you know? Your son was reading high school grade books with NO problem!!"

"Yeah! He's way smarter than any of the kids in the class, and he's only 2!!"

Izuku Midoriya was well known amongst Aldera as the smartest kid to have ever gone to school. Way smarter than Katsuki. The kid radiated young genius. He was calm and collected for his age, but still had that child enthusiasm. And every kid there was praising him for his intelligence. The kid had snow white hair with emerald green eyes that shined of intelligence. He was practically expected to be one of the smartest people in Musutafu.

"Well, that is our Izuku." Hisashi said with pride in his voice.

"Yes, he has. ever since he was born, he was quite the quick learner!" Inko said with joy at her son's achievements.

"Yeah!! I'd say that he has a strong IQ quirk! That's gotta explain everything!"

"You're right. Though I didn't think an intelligence quirk would come so early."

Hisashi then started to frown when the two teachers started to judge what his sons quirk was. It irked him that people thought he had an intelligence quirk, which was the only reason he was so smart.

"Hey. He's not 4 yet, so we shouldn't be determining his quirk so early now, can't we?"

"Whatever you say. Don't be whining when it is an IQ quirk!" The teacher said jokingly.

Inko sighed at the commotion. Sure, her son was smart, but her husband was right. You couldn't just think a quirk had anything to do with everything.

"Woah!! What's that, Midoriya??"

The mentioned 3 year old was standing in the center of everyone's attention, raising his hands with some futuristic looking gloves. There was a glowing circle on each palm, and the fingertips were colored with a shiny white.

"Did you make some other cool stuff, deku?"

"You're right, guys. I made these gloves to help me lift very heavy stuff. Watch and see."

He walked over to a nearby chair for an adult, grabbed the legs, and lifted it up with no issue. The kids stared slack, Jawed at what their smartest peer had done. No kid could have done what he did just now without those gloves.