ONE FOR ALL Analysis

ONE FOR ALL

(And it's many mysteries)

Overall Information: One For All is the quirk fusion of Transfer and Stockpile. A transferable quirk that stockpiles energy which when used, amplifies the strength, speed and durability of user. Constant Bio Electricity is a sign of activation of the quirk and gets more potent the higher the percentage is used.

If it were used physically, the drawback would be the quirk hurts the user's body if it has not yet adapted to the quirk.
Energy stockpiles the more user trains with the quirk, is passed down from a user, and the longer the user has had the quirk.

One For All is on eight generations of stockpiled energy, and with it's digitalization, is now on its nineth.
One For All boosts the strength of someone's original quirk.
The energy in One For All overworks a quirked person's body and makes them die of old age younger.
When each person would die with One For All:

Kudo: Age 74
Bruce: 68
Hikage Shinomori: 40
Daigoro Banjo: 38
En: 35
Nana Shimura: 33

Extra notes:

One For All can initially send 100% of its energy in One joint and fire it off, but that would be redundant for me. So I invented the technique of spreading it all over my body and manipulating the percentage. I call it "Full Cowl".

One For All enhances the body physicality, but through experimentation, can enhance so much more.

One For All has been used to strengthen my brain, eyes, hearing, and smell.

When I first used it to enhance my brain......

KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! I SHOULD HAVE MADE SATELLITES ALL OVER THE WORLD TO SEE PEOPLE USING THEIR QUIRKS!!

When I used OFA 100% to enhance my sight, I could see all the way from Auros to Earth.

Right now I see Bakugo going of to school calling Mitsuki an old hag again.(That little shit has no respect for his parents huh?)

I see Endeavor causing harm to another innocent civilian and not giving a fuck.(I swear to fucking God If I didn't care about morality...)

I see people going to UA.
Now I see some guy that... looks like they got decapitated hands all over the body? The fuck?

I enhanced my hearing, I'm never going to make that mistake again. (Guess it's not everything you have to enhance huh?)

For the sake of science, I enhanced my sense of smell, and I'm also never doing that again.

Important note: The energy of OFA can be spread over an object the User is holding, likely due to the bio-electricity that the quirk emits, making the object just as strong as the user.
If this quirk was ever used with a gun...

Note: I used the quirk on a gun and fired a bullet at the earth. Now the tip of Mt. Fuji is missing(whoops?)
Green Bio-Electricity:

This had constantly confused me about the quirk. How come All Might never emitted this electricity, but when I use it I do? Was this the case for the previous user's? Or was it like All Might and I'm the only one that emits electricity?

Important Note: Through experimentation, the Bio-Electricity can be suppressed inside the body. Though it does show at its core OFA is an energy quirk, so this would make sense. Maybe All Might did have electricity Dancing around his body once and was constantly suppressing it, but why? I call the technique: "Full Cowl: Invisible".

Even More Important Note: The Bio-Electricity... can be manipulated. It took some time and a lot of experimentation, but the force that drives the electricity to be primarily used is emotion. You basically have to feel and be in sync with the quirk's energy in order to use it. This technique will be called: "Viridian Force".

One For All: Stockpiled Quirks

The quirk of the fused quirk, OFA, could stockpile quirk factors when it would be passed around from user to user. With the energy of Stockpile, those quirks would be enhanced.
With the thanks of an evolution quirk that I found, I was able to make the following quirks in One For All, go through an awakening.

Float: Now has turned into full form flight where you can go in all directions while airborne.

Smokescreen: Now can manipulate the direction of where the smoke can travel.

Blackwhip: The black and green energy now cam be used to form different constructs instead of tendrils.

Danger Sense: Now would constantly be pinging each incoming attack instead of just warning of danger.
Fa jin: When performing incoming movements, the kinetic energy can be fired off in any part of the body.
Quirk Combos:

Throughout even more experimentation, the quirks within One For All can be fused together to perform synchronized moves.
Fa Jin was the most useful quirk for Quirk Combos because the kinetic energy accumulated by Fa Jin can be used to boost the effectiveness of the other quirks.

Fa Jin + Quirk Combos:

Float: Sonic Boom: Float now gives the user superhuman speed capable enough to break the sound barrier and makes them even more weightless.

Smokescreen: Storm: The smoke from Smokscreen now becomes something Akin to wind manipulation. It is easier to control the direction of the smoke and it becomes strong enough to push through solid metal.

Blackwhip: Black Riptide: The black and green energy of Blackwhip becomes stronger, faster and more durable, but now it can be fired off as a projectile. The sentience of the quirk becomes stronger and can be used to form animal constructs of the energy, though it uses more of the energy from Fa Jin.

Danger Sense: Precognition: Instead of constantly pinging from incoming attacks, the user can see in a short future sight, how the opponent will attack.
Other Quirk Combos

Blackwhip + Smokescreen: Cloud Manipulation: The black energy and smoke fuse together to form gray colored clouds which can be strong enough to break stone. Viridian Force can be used with the clouds to create thunderstorms.

Danger Sense + Blackwhip: Guardian: The tendrils from Blackwhip become sensory nodes and when incoming attack start, the tendrils immediately guard the user or attack the incoming threat.

Final note: OFA is fucking fun. This is going to be one of my main quirks to use.