Chapter 8

He's done.

5 years of staying on a planet he designed,

5 years of training his quirkless body to the absolute limits,

5 years of training in scenario after scenario,

4 years of quirk digitalizing,

1 year of quirk creating and modifying,

He's did it.

Without his quirks, he 10 times stronger as All Might.

Project Meta is complete.

He now has every single quirk that could exist.

he's now God.

Now, Izuku didn't want to go all the way there. Obviously he isn't God and just a human.

An incredibly strong and durable human admittedly.

It's just that, with every single quirk imaginative in his arsenal, in concept he is.

He can literally do anything he wanted right now.

He could rewrite history.

He can make people submit to his word.

He can change how the world works.

He could... create an alternate universe of his.

He could literally make the multiverse theory true. If it already wasn't.

And now, here's where things get complicated. Nobody knows, but he's the strongest man on earth right now. He literally has all the power in the world, and he's under the radar.

It sure is ironic. The boy with no gift ending up with everything. And now it's up to him to decide how he'll use those things.

One For All would be his go to quirk for pretty much anything. It was a good thing he digitalized it. He also recreated All For One along side the quirk. Now it would be confusing on he would have to digitalize a quirk that let's him take and give quirks when he can just digitalize them.

Well, he's the type of person to want to be ready for anything. There'll be villains out there with dangerous quirks, so when push comes to shove, he'll make them quirkless.

He doesn't really see himself ever using the quirk unless for scenarios like those, but oh well.

But other than that, he has every quirk imaginable, and the only factor in this is morality. One would say, "You could literally do whatever you want! So why not do it?"

That's because Izuku does not want to abuse his powers(but maybe when he's delivering justice on Endeavor). He's a bit of a... special case. He wants his life to be full of fun and danger, and he couldn't have all that if he just went and did whatever. He wants to live like a normal human being, not like god.

He's did some final testing with his body and quirks. While going quirkless, he could fight hordes of villains for twenty four hours and for a normal human, he'd feel as if he'd just went on a jog.

For the second test, he used a flying quirked paranormal armor to fly around Auros for a marathon while the gravity 65 times stronger. He was able to last for nine hours and 23 minutes.

And for the final test he went in a doomsday scenario of villains. He'd gained a lot of virtual injuries during the fight, but he came out victorious.

So, he's done. It's time to finally head home.

Toshinori Yagi had just apprehended and turned in the villain to the police. He was currently talking to his fans that kept on praising him for his servitude.