Chapter 4

Saiko started blushing from the affectionate words from Izuku, his eyes lidded and his white hair and green eyes illuminating in her sight. "W-Well, I'm just smart, that's all. A-and you are smarter than me so-"

"You're pretty. You're caring and nice. Your strategic when it comes to our Sparring, and you also have confidence." Izuku noted all of her good traits as she blushes harder from the praise.

Izuku had been a good friend to her ever since that day. In their Sparring sessions she knew Izuku was the superior one but she did not let that falter her, and she was bent on surprising even him each time, and rarely she did.

She had also experimented with her quirk just like Izuku had asked her too, and in the areas where it mattered, he was right. Just closing one of her eyes still Gave her the intelligence boost, although not as much, which would give her a significant advantage on the field. He did say that a good hero was someone who'd be a jack of all trades, so they'd have to train in every scenario they'd find themselves in. 

And in every moment, she couldn't help herself but admire the boy who protected her that day. It was embarrassing, but he just shined prosperity and leadership. 

Back to her, she shook her head to recollect her thoughts. "W-well, thank you Izuku."

"You're welcome." He said with closed eyes and a gentle smile.

They both sat in gentle silence, both enjoying the quiet atmosphere. But then Saiko remembered 

"Oh forgive me Izuku." Saiko notified Izuku. "I have to get going, my family would get worried If I'm not home by then."

"Oh its alright. I'll see you soon Saichan." He said as he brought a calm smile which made her blush again. She says her good byes as she goes to the door.

Izuku thinks about his relationship with Saiko. She's been a good friend and a great companion ever since that day with Bakugo. She was as he said, nice, pretty, confident(though she seemed to be a bit shy), and was not afraid of speaking her mind and he liked that the most about her. He could see her being a good leader and strategist on missions.

Though to Izuku, the mentioning of his old friend, Bakugo sparked the memory of an occurrence that happened...

The day his mom was...

Izuku was seething as he stood in front of his mother's bed. Cursed to lay in comatose for 12 years. All thanks to a hero. Someone who he was suppose to look up to. And promising vengeance at the right time.

But then, "IZUKU!!". He was brought out Of his self rage when he heard the scream of his name. He turned around to see his Auntie and uncle, Mitsuki and Masaru looking distraught and horrified. And then there was his old friend, Katsuki. He looked as if he was close to blowing a fuse, mostly on the fact on what happened to Inko. Guess he wasn't that bad, since Inko was his Auntie.

"Oh you poor boy..." Masaru said as he enveloped him in a tight hug. Soon followed by Mitsuki. Katsuki just stood there, in his own rage.

After going through a past memory, Izuku was in anguish and rage again. He swore to himself that he and Juu would make Endeavor pay. Actually, he wasn't going to just pay, they were going to make him SUFFER.

For what he did his mother, his family, shoto, Touya, Rei, and all the other innocent civilians he's hurt.

But how?