Chapter 2

"Hey mom, is it okay I stop going to school?"

Inko was startled as she was washing the dishes, due to her son's extreme request.

"What! Why??" She asked. 

"Well. The logical reason, I'm already really smart. And the personal reason..." He grimaced as he thought about it. "Since the quirkless are discriminated against, It won't be long until my peers start bullying me."

Inko had a somber look on her face. She hated it. She didn't want her son to be ridiculed for something out of his control. She hoped that his friend, Katsuki would be understanding. They have been growing up together after all.

"...okay, I guess." 

After that, Izuku decided to create his plan of becoming a hero. Obviously, he had to train physically. He was born without a genetic gift unlike Kacchan and the other kids, so he had to put more thought into his physical prowess. And second, he also had to learn how to fight. If there's anything he's learned or what his dad taught him, it's that some heroes are too reliant on their quirks, they don't do any semblance of physical training.

And thanks to his notes and intellect, being a quirk analyzer will help him immensely with figuring out villains quirks.

And finally, there's his inventions.

Juu. Set up Physical Training program for peak human performance.

Understood, brother. In advance, here are the Martial Arts Styles being relayed. Which one will you pick?

Well, I do want to be flexible with it. Learning multiple styles will help me to pinpoint which technique would be useful, so I can invent my own style. I'll go with the following: Kyokushin Karate, taekwondo, kickboxing, muay thai, kobudo, and for grappling, Judo and Jiu jitsu.

Compiling training program for Martial Arts Styles chosen to integrate with physical training program. Please wait in 5 minutes.

Thank you brother.

You're welcome.

"What do you mean you're leaving deku!?"

"Sorry Kacchan, It's, it's just personal..."

Katsuki was confused on what deku was going on about. Did it have something to do with his quirk? Must be a pretty shitty one...

"Does it have something to do with your quirk?"

Deku looked a bit uncomfortable about it. So he was right.

"Yeah... I'm quirkless. Just... don't tell anyone. Okay?"

Katsuki scoffed. Why should he listen to the quirkless idiot anyway? He pushed past him with him looking back shocked at their friends actions.

"Whatever deku. You can go away. You'll be doing me and all these extras a favor, not showing your quirkless butt anywhere!"

Izuku glared at Katsuki, walking off. He thought that his friend would accept him, but apparently he didn't.

Guess he and Bakugo weren't friends anymore.

It has been an entire year since his quirk diagnosis. And it hasn't been long until word got out that he was quirkless. Whenever he went out by himself or with mom, people would look at him with pity, and without her, Some of them with disgust.

Some of the kids tried to bully him, shaming him for not having a quirk, until he beat them up.

Martial Arts really helps that much.