Chapter 6

•temple•

•temple

ARIA

"For the last time Ika, I. Don't. Want. To Go. Anywhere. With. You all." I repeated, focusing on each word and she rolled her eyes and hopped inside my duvet. For the last few hours she is more in my room than hers because according to her, her cousin is so fucking annoying. Well, I agree, indeed she is annoying.

I sat on the edge of the bed shut down my laptop and looked at her. She looked at me questioningly. "What?" she asked as if she didn't know what I wanted to say. I shook my head.

"Are you even planning to go back to your room?" I asked her and her face was covered with a wide grin. I frowned. "Why are you smiling like a maniac?" I asked, scrunched my eyebrows.

"You want me to return to my room so you'll call Pulkit and spend time with him, right?" I closed my eyes and fisted my palm to control myself from bursting out on her. I will not let her read any of my books from now on. She is becoming a crazy girl. I took a deep breath and focused on her.

"Mom said to visit the temple, so I have to get ready. No please!" I said and gestured towards the door and she pouted but covered herself more with the blanket. I whined.

"You can change in front of me. After all, I am also a girl and we have the same things", she winked at last and I cried internally while calming myself down. No way, she just said that.

"Maine kon sa mahaan kaam kiya tha pichhle janam me jo tu meri dost bani hai?" I asked picking up my towel and she giggled. 

"I know I am best!" she just fixed her invisible collar and I shook my head. "Look at your brother, he is so well-maintained and serious. Learn something from him", I said before storming inside the washroom.

"Aru yaar, first confirm, Pulkit or Vihaan bhai?" she said and I heard my door shut. I sighed. Thank God, she went back to her room. Now, I'll not have to listen to any of her weird logic. I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I put my clothes in the laundry bag and after wearing a simple white kurta, I came out only to hear the voice, I was not expecting.

"Aria didi, who are these boys?" Shanti di asked me while entering with a broom in her hand and I looked at her. "They are Ika's relatives", I said and put all the things inside my bag. I'll go to the park and complete my chapter until they go out for their small picnic. Then I'll come back and sleep on my bed and anyway, his chest is hard. I have a back pain.

Yeah, Ika was trying to take it with them for the last hour. But I don't want to join them and I have so many reasons. At first, that hot man would tease me half of the time. Second, Ika would give me a thousand reasons why should I date one of them which I clearly don't want, and third, I'll have to hear Pulkit baby Pulkit baby continuously because of course Tia is also going. I don't know how she makes her voice extra sweet, my ear hurts after listening to her.