Chapter 1

•cafe•

•cafe•

ARIA

"Emma? Can you please help me? I think the zip is stuck. The door is open!" I shouted from the dressing room in which I was changing while struggling with the zip of my dress. A minute passed still she didn't come so I called her again and after a few seconds, the door opened.

"Look at this, the zip is not working and this dress is revealing almost my tits", I whined while still struggling with the zip with my head bowed down.

"Indeed the best sight of the new year!" I heard a husky voice in my ear and I jumped in shock and looked in the mirror only to find him gazing at me with his dark eyes. I gulped.

"You always manage to surprise me sunshine!" he said and trailed his fingers through my ears and then at my neck and reached to my collarbone while still maintaining eye contact. I was feeling hot under his dark gaze in this cold weather. His eyes traveled from my face to my fully displayed cleavage.

"You were about to wear this at the party?" he asked in his huskier voice and I clenched my thigh feeling wet down there. "This dress is not even able to cover half of your tits", he said and left a wet kiss on the crook of my neck and I moaned a little.

"Ahh!"

He started peppering kisses while he unzipped his pants and my knees started feeling weak. I wasn't able to stand on my own. He held me by my waist and pushed me towards the mirror. My head tilted to his side while my back was facing his hard chest. He pushed his lower body on mine and I felt his bulge hard cock resulting in clenching my thighs tighter. He smirked a little and whispered in my ear.

"You know what I am gonna do with you sunshine?" he trailed his fingers on my lower lips. "I am gonna fuck you hard in this changing room so that you'll not able to walk home, forget the party!" he whispered and licked the outer part of my ear earning a moan from me. I wasn't able to control it.

"Ahhh!"

I tried turning my head to kiss him but he pushed me again against the mirror. "No kiss today! It's your punishment" he whispered and lowered my undies and thrust his dick in a go.

"Oh myyyhhhh ahhhh!"

"I'll try that for sure, next time!"

"Yeah, sure!" I replied absentmindedly and then it snapped me. 

Oh, fucking shit!

I turned my head and found two pairs of eyes gazing at my laptop. My gaze shifted back to the laptop and then to him when I realized. I closed my laptop with a thud and shifted my attention to the man who was peeking into my laptop.