Chapter 8

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just got out of my limo, and I saw you walking." Chuck said.

"Well, you should go. I'm not in the need of company right now." I said sounding angry at him. Even though I'm not. Well maybe just a little.

"Is it about Nate?" He asked. I groaned.

"Yes! Is that what you wanted to hear Chuck?!" I shoved past him.

"Mackenzie, I am really-" He got inturuppted by the sound of Nate voice a few steps ahead.

"What the hell is the matter with you Chuck?" He yelled at him.

"Nate stop." I got into the middle of it.

"Just back away Mackenzie." He told me. And I did. I put my hands in my pockets of my jacket.

"Nate. C'mon your my best friend." Chuck pleaded.

"Well, best friends don't try to steal others friends girlfriends.!" Nate shouted at him.

"Look, Nate just calm down." Chuck said as he put his hands up like he was about to surrender.

"Down tell me to calm down!" Nate suddenly punched Chuck. I gasp.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I shouted back at him.

"C'mon Mackenzie. We're going." He came walking towards me as I said Chuck holding his jaw.

"No. I'm not going anywhere with you." I started tearing up.

"Pleas can we just talk about this somewhere else?" He pleaded.

I looked deep into his eyes, and I tired around and looked at Chuck. I just saw hurt in his.

"I need time to think." I sniffed and wiped a tear away from my eye.

"Mackenzie-"

"No Nate. Please don't follow me." I walked back towards the sidewalk. I felt like I was crying even more then back there even.

Gosh, how can Nate be so selfish? I mean he is obsessed right?

I mean Chuck was jus trying to comfort me and I liked it. I meant I liked how he was looking out for me.

I mean.. it doesn't matter.

I thought to myself. I just feel like nothing matters anymore. I can hardly look at my boyfriend and me just thinking.

Do I trust him anymore?

I mean of course I do, but just the way he punched Chuck, just made me hate him for a sec.

I started crying even more and I can hear Nate calling my name from behind. But I continued walking in a slow paste.

I turned around and he was still trying to catch up to me but I continued walking.

Without even looking I crossed the street to the other side.

But suddenly there was a crash and I knew I made a mistake.

I should have looked.

~~

Nate's POV

I sat beside her bed. Thinking.

What the hell is wrong with me. Now she really must hate me. God, I love her so much. Words really can't explain it really.

I could feel myself tearing up. A lot. All I could say is I've never cried this hard before.

I sat behind her hospital bed thinking.

Next time when she looks in the mirror, what would she say or even think, when she sees that scar by her hair line.

I missed her and loved her so much. I love how she looks at me with that look when I say something weird. I love how she laughs when something really corny comes on the tv. I love how she smiles, feels, and she is deeply beautiful. I just love her. And just her. And nobody could change that. Nobody.

Not even Chuck. I just hope he is not in that waiting room right now.

~~~

Heyyy sorry for the short chapters. and sorry for not updating.

ca yall forgive me? no. I understand.

whatever I'm screwing with you guys. haha jokinggg. anyway.. so ya she's in the hospital.

I'm peacing✌️

Tell ya friends about my stories.