Hobi took out his car and yn sat on the passanger seat...

Hobi started driving towards the office where yn works...

Yn: oppa...

Hobi: yes my baby...

Yn: i want to take a holiday from work .

Hobi: why??

Yn pout and lay on the seat ...

Yn: because my boss is a Hitler and he gives me so much work, i only have Sunday as holiday. I want to go on a long vacation...

Hobi: but being a reporter was your dream right??

Yn: yes but u never thought that this job would be so annoying and tiresome...

Hobi: it's not that tiresome just your boss is not good...

Yn: yes right!! He is an asshole ..

Hobi: remind me next time, I won't take you to meet yoongi with me, he spoils you so much...

Yn giggled...

Hobi: hmm it's only 7 months since you are working under them, you can only resign when you will complete one year as per it was mentioned in your job contract...

Yn: you are right, you know what oppa I want someone to give him a good beating, so thta he will also know how it feels...

Hobi: aww don't worry, someone will surely his ass up one day....

Yn: now you yourself is using these types of words in front of me...

Hobi: did I??

Yn nodded...

Hobi: so what I'm older than you sunshine, so you can't point out me...

Yn: whateverrrr...

Hobi smiled and stopped car in front of her company...

Hobi: go have a nice day..

Yn: working in this company is never nice oppa you know it, so stop teasing me...

Hobi giggled...

Yn pout and come out from car after collecting her material...

Hobi: bye sunshine...

Yn: bye oppa...

He left from there...

Yn: i regret now, i should have also choosed to be a doctor like oppa...

Yn pout and went inside ..

After putting her belongings in locker, yn put her I'd card then report her attendance...

After finishing the basic formalities as an employee, yn sat in front of her computer and started typing .

Yn: i found total 10 new news and reported 9 to sir, I have left one for today. For tomorrow, I've to search something new ..

Yn gron and put her head down ..

??: miss Jung...

Yn quickly stand up from the chair...

Yn: good morning mr Lee ..

Mr. Lee: hnn good morning it's good that you are on time today, so what about news...

Yn hand him last news, which she had...

Mr. lee: hmm so you have reported this news, now after completing this file , submit it to me then go for finding new news which are reported to our employees...