25 percent chance?

Auden pov

"Mamamama" I heard Ansley babbling as I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

James was sitting on his side of the bed with Ansley in his arms and a plate of food beside him.
No
"Hi baby." I said as I grabbed Ansley. "There is food right there." James said as he pointed to the bedside table and kissed my lips.

"Thank you." I said as I took one of the pieces of bacon he had picked apart for me.

"Mamama." Ansley babbled as she patted my breast that were now under the sheets. "Ok baby." I said as I put her in the crook of my arm.

She started drinking and her milk was leaking down her chin. Since I've started eating I'm producing a lot more milk.

"Here baby let me see your plate." James said and I handed it to him. "Open." He said as he put a bite of eggs toward my mouth.

I put my head back as he was feeding me bite after bite. After three bites of eggs and a piece of bacon I shook my head.

I was still hungry but I couldn't get the way that waitress looked at me last night. "Eat more baby." He said as he brought more food to my mouth.

"No, I'm full." I said as I turned my head and he gave me a stern look.

"Come on baby, just a few more bites." He said and I shook my head. "No." He sighed and grabbed a sleeping Ansley off of me and put her in her sleeper.

"Baby, just a little more." He said and I shook my head again. "Please." I just opened my mouth and let him feed me until my whole plate was empty and I felt like I was going to vomit.

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and locked the door. I immediately turned on the shower and sink and dropped to my knees by the toilet.

I stuck my fingers down my throat and I started puking my guts up and I couldn't stop. The relief felt too good.

I heard James beating on the door and trying to get in before I heard him on the phone.

"Mom bring the key to our bathroom up Auden had another set back." He said and kept trying to get in the bathroom.

My throat was bleeding at this point and I finally flushed and curled up into a ball on the floor and sobbed.

Not a minute later I heard the bathroom door fly open and Amelia and James were standing there. Amelia looked worried but James looked heart broken.

He ran to me and dropped to his knees and I tried getting out of his grip but he held me tight to him.

I looked back up and Amelia was gone. I just wanted to be let go. "L-let me g-g-go" I said between sobs. "Shh, I've got you." He said as he caressed my hair.

I finally gave up my fight and wrapped my arms around him and sobbed. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear and sat he on the sink.

My head was on his chest and he was rubbing my back. I hate hate hate setbacks but I love these moments.

This is what makes our marriage stronger. Him sitting with me through all of my problems and him just listening and being by there.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."  Whispered fast. "I'm sorry." I cried.

"No baby, there's no reason to apologize, shh, it's alright." He said and he picked me up and I heard the bathtub running.