getting comfortable

we walked in and i said i was gonna go to the bathroom and asked if he could watch her for a moment. i walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"we're finally out mom" i said as i looked up and i couldn't help but to start crying. i'm so happy i'm finally out of that abusive relationship, that abusive home, all the abusive people in my life.

all my prayers have been answered and i'm so glad. my baby will have a good father and a good family.

my thoughts got interrupted by ansley crying, i quickly whipped my face and walked out. "aww....baby girl mommas right here love." i said as i grabbed her from him.

he was smiling till he looked at me "auden were you crying?" he asked cupping my cheek with one hand. yeah i said in my head "no. of course not what's there to cry about?" i asked him. he looked at me skeptically but dropped it. i looked down when ansley squealed. "it's close to your feeding and bedtime baby. it's almost 8 o'clock" i said and booped her nose and she giggled. i don't know why she always laughs when i do that but she does.

"oh auden dear are you ready to see your room?" i turned to see amelia and anastasia "ready as i'll ever be" i said we all walked up the stairs and anastasia opened a bedroom door right next to ansley's "ta-da" she said as i looked in the room.

"james really this is too much for one person

"james really this is too much for one person." "we're not done yet sweetheart" he said as he put his hand on the small of my back. "this is your bathroom" he said and opened another door my jaw hit the floor.

"oh my goodness

"oh my goodness." is all i could muster up. "this isn't even the best part" amelia said from beside me.

she then wrapped an arm around my shoulder and led me to yet another door. this was to much i thought to myself.

"this is my favorite part about this whole thing." she said and opened a closet door.

"guys

"guys. this is really to much" "nonsense we wanted to do this" "thank y'all so much. really i appreciate it." i said gratefully. "ok well me and ana will get out of your hair and let you and james have some time"

as they left james came to my ear and whispered "if you think this is big wait till you move to my bedroom." he said with a smirk and i flushed.

"kidding" he said and i looked back at him. i smiled at him. "thank you. really i mean it." i said "your most welcome princess." he said as he pulled me in and kissed the top of my head.

i felt the butterfly's in my stomach go CRAZY. he pulled back and looked at me "ok it's almost 8. you feed her and put her down for bed. shower, then come to my room." i looked at him "ok" i said and smiled.

he walked out and i walked around my room a bit. about 5 minutes later i walked to her room. i went to her rocking chair with slow steady strides and sat down carefully. my ribs were starting to hurt really bad again.

ansley started fussing and i finally got my shirt arranged and she latched on. i winced and looked down. my breast were bruised badly and i needed to re a-ply numbing cream so they wouldn't hurt so bad.

she kept moving around so it wasn't helping my case. tears brimmed my eyes. no. i cannot cry over something so foolish. i said to myself i tried to blink my tears back but they came out.

i sat there for about ten minutes until she fell asleep.

i got up and put her on her changing table and pulled on drawers until i found night clothes. i unbuttoned her onesie carefully and changed her diaper. i pulled on a pink floral onesie and put her in a swaddle. i carefully put her in her crib. she moved a little bit i put her pacifier in her mouth and turned the monitor on and left out. i walked to my room and just sat on my bed.

i lied there for a moment before actually getting up. when i did my ribs and back started hurting again. i need to take my medicine after i get out the shower.

i went to the closet to look for some pjs and found some black silk ones and thought that would do. i walked slowly to the bathroom to shower. i turned the shower on and stripped off my clothes.

the makeup on my legs had barely came off, but the bruises on my arm were some what obvious. but once again nothing like the ones on my chest.

he did that on purpose. he would put more bruises on my chest back and stomach so people wouldn't question them. gosh i don't like him. i turned to see my back.

scars. "disgusting." i said out to myself there were scars all over my back. rather it was from his belt or a whip or anything he could get his hands on.

there were still some fresh wounds from last night when he got home and his dinner was cold. i didn't think it was my fault he came home at 11 and dinner was cold put apparently but was.

i went to hop in the shower. as the hot water hit my back tears were instantly in my eyes i tried to hurry up. it took me 15 minutes to get washed and everything. i got out and went to put on my pajamas. i brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair.

i sat in my bed and turned on the tv. i was in there for another 30 minutes. i was about to lay down when a shooting pain went to my ribs. i didn't take any medicine. i went and put my pills in my bedside table. i had 4 bottles.

i was talking out my pills and my door suddenly flew open. james was looking down and was about to say something when he looked up.