panic attack

i walked out the car and seen a limo. wow. this person must be loaded. i looked in the limo when one of the men opened the door for me. i looked inside and i seen somebody.

"umm..excuse me sir?" i said in a hushed tone he looked up at me and omg he was beautiful his deep ocean eyes and his dark hair. snap out of it i thought. "c-can we put ansley's car seat in here if it's not to much trouble?" i immediately regretted my words when i thought about what alex would do "b-but i mean if not it's ok i will totally understand" i said and looked down.

"no-no it's totally ok where is it i'll go grab it for you?" he asked "its right here" i motioned to beside my feet "do you need any help" he asked me and i was taken aback. no one had ever offered me help with her since she has been born.

"no it's ok i got her thanks tho." i said quickly and quietly while looking down. i put her in her car seat carrier and hooked her seat into the car.

neither one of us were taking and i was wondering if that was a good or bad thing. but i just had to know where he was going and who he was.

"umm...who are you?" i questioned "james levine" he answered and my jaw dropped "the james levine? like billionaire CEO james levine?" i asked shocked

he chuckled and looked at me "yes and you are auden-paige thatcher" "yes...but what am i doing here exactly?" i asked "you and me have an arranged marriage sweetheart." he said

"what?" i asked in disbelief "yep we have to get married for the sake of your father's company and mine." he said.

"how does that have anything to do with me and my baby tho? we don't have any part in his company" i asked slightly tearing up he looked at me and his expression softened "auden i promise it's gonna be ok." he said

he came across the limo and sat beside me "we have to get married to merge the family names." then it hit me he is a levine he is THE italian mafia don. "b-but-how-why"

oh no

i could feel it

panic attack

i started to cry and was shaking and asking him over and over again why. and after about 10 seconds of him try to calm me down he just engulfed me in a big hug and sat me on his lap.

"shhh hey it's ok. it's ok. i promise. i won't hurt you i know how alex was, calm down. shhhh." he was whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

i finally calmed down and looked at him "i-i don't know why we have to do this we were already in one bad situation i don't want to be put in another one. all mafias do is beat on their wives and cheat on them." i said. he looked at me and he immediately hugged me again.

"no sweetie never would i do that to you. you are gonna be my future wife. never to you. don't ever worry about anyone including me ever hurting you again." he said in my ear

i slowly nodded. "c-can i get down now?" i asked hesitantly "sure sweetie" he said as he put me beside ansley. "c-can you give me at least a month?" i questioned him.

"i can give you till the end of this month but knowing how your dad is we won't get anymore time than that." i looked down and nodded slowly.

"but hey. we don't need to move fast. just because are getting married doesn't mean we have to move fast we move at your pace. promise." this comforted me a little bit as i nodded.

"i already know i'm gonna like you a lot just because i can see what kind of person you are" he said to me and i blushes a deep shade of pink.

"oh and auden? you don't ever have to be more or less than your true self around me. ok?" i nodded and we came to a stop.

james got out the car first and me second and i tried to grab ansley but he got to her before i could.

"i can get her. you don't have to." i said "i know i don't have to i want to" i just nodded as he told his men to bring my luggage to my room.

'this was nice' i thought to myself maybe i'll have someone to actually help with her. i smiled to myself as we walked to his door. and oh. my. goodness.

his house no scratch that MANSION was HUGE it was so pretty tho. nothing likes dads his looked like a bad cave.

"me my mom and my sister decorated your room and the ansley's nursery for you guys. i'm not gonna make you stay in a room with me till you feel comfortable." he said.

i looked up at him and seen he actually looked kind of excited to show us our rooms. "which room first? yours or hers?" "ummm....you pick" i said

"ok" he said "i like the baby nursery the best because it's just so cute i there so we can go there first"

i smiled up at him "sure. let's go to the nursery." this might not be at bad as i thought. i might actually like it here!