.17 ↠ dewleaf

lowercases are intentional.

dewleaf.

"Yall sure you brought everything you need?" john called back, while driving Rhonda. branch and poppy sat on the floor in the back.

branch counted exactly 15 energy bars, 6 cupcakes, 10 instant oatmeals (which would mostly go to poppy) and other small things. "Mhm..."

"Man, I'm so excited!-" poppy kicked up her legs, splaying her hair on the floor, "I've never gone camping!"

"Wait, really?" john dory replied. branch looked at his girlfriend, "that's why I'm taking you, you'll like it."

"I really hope so." poppy sighed, "I'm scared of the dark."

"Well, I'll be here to protect you." he smiled, pecking her on the cheek before standing up. john rolled his eyes distastefully, "yea yea- save all that for the woods. You can really get messy there-"

"Alright! John, I don't want to hear you say anything until we get there."

"Aw..."

The three trolls arrived at the secluded destination; a little clearing surrounded by tall leafy trees. It was a spot designed for camping, with a freshwater lake nearby and short grass for running. branch dusted himself off, "wow, I haven't done this in a while."

JD had already unloaded their items from Rhonda. "Alright! Well, don't call me if you need anything! I'm off-"

"Woah, you're not camping with us?" branch's smile faded as he turned to his brother.

"Nope! Bye!" John shut Rhonda's door.

"But-"

John was gone.

"Didnt he say he was camping with us?" The disappointed blue troll turned to poppy, who shrugged. "Well.. let's set up the tent."

"So, the pink one goes on the pink peg!" poppy held a fabric loop, while looking at a mysterious peg on the ground.

"What- no, that peg isn't even.. I didn't even put that there. And what are you holding?" branch looked at his overly-excited girlfriend.

"I don't know, but they're both pink so I'm put them together!!" she smiled, shoving the two pieces of tent together. branch slapped his face. He knew he'd have to put it up himself.

poppy got distracted with a butterfly, so he finished setting up the tent. It was big enough for two. branch dusted himself off. poppy rushed back over after seeing the finished tent, and jumped on it, collapsing it.

"oops."

after branch finished setting it up again, poppy didn't jump on it. "Good job!"

"Yea, I did a pretty good job the first time too."

"No you didn't, it collapsed.." he gave her a death glare and she stopped talking.

The sun was falling just a bit, casting a shadow behind all the tall trees. poppy sighed, "I'm gonna go clean myself in the lake." and began walking off.

"Woah- we don't know what's in that water.." branch grabbed her arm lightly, spinning her around. She rolled her eyes at her protective boyfriend.

"branch, it's just water- chill out." she smiled at him and walked out of his grip, keeping her hand in his and leading branch along with her. They arrived at the lake together.

"Cmon, let's have some fun!" She stripped down (TO HER UNDERGARMENTS, YOU NASTIES) and hopped in the water giggling. branch ripped off his jacket and followed her lead, jumping into the water with a splash. The pink troll laughed, splashing her boyfriend repeatedly.

He dunked her under the water and splashed her, as they played in the water

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He dunked her under the water and splashed her, as they played in the water. after a long time branch was tired from the activity and laid in the shallow part of the water. the pink troll followed beside him, laying down. Her hair floated and spread across the surface on the water , and branch's face.

"Agh- your hair is in my face-" he swatted it away, before poppy stepped in, she washed some off, before getting closer and kissing him playfully. he smiled as she pulled off him. "Your hair is still on my face."

"Sorry." She wiped the rest off, and kissed him a few more times before branch playfully pinned her down in the water with more kisses.

poppy laid on the grass, her hair wet. She shook her head vigorously, drying some of it off. branch sat beside her, dripping. "Do you like camping.?"

"It's nice so far." she looked over at him, and then at the sky, which was plastered with streams of colors and stars beginning to shine. "I miss the sun, though."

"What?"

"Do you ever miss the sun?" She whipped her head to branch. He paused.

Then he smiled, tilting his head. "You are my sun." And he started twirling a peice of her pink hair

poppy looked at her boyfriend with her head on her knees.

"My whole life revolves around you. I'm never not thinking about you, not staring at you. You're so bright, I couldn't live without you. I'd die." He looked into her eyes, she laughed, with a small scoff, "I don't think you'd die-"

"No, I would." Branch interrupted, "I was all grey, and sad. I'd still be like that without you, poppy. I love you." There was a silence, before he pressed his lips on hers. He kissed her again, and again, and didn't stop kissing her.

Eventually, the couple stopped kissing and laid down on the grass. Now the sky was dark, illuminated only by the stars that gleamed around.

"branch?" poppy murmured softly, so only they could hear.

"Hm?"

She turned, "I love you." And kissed him once more before going to the tent.

oneshots ° ↣ broppyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें