Zane kicked the first one to his left, flipping him, and throwing him into a group of five, knocking them all over. One proceeded to slash Zane, only for him to block it, before kicking him away. Two more bandits attempted slash at Zane, rushing him from behind, but Zane, blocked the first strike, jumping up,

kicking the first one in the chest, before spinning in the air and kicking the second one in the head, before turning to punch a third one in the face

kicking the first one in the chest, before spinning in the air and kicking the second one in the head, before turning to punch a third one in the face. 3 more rushed Zane, he blocked the first ones strike, with his gun, sweeping his leg, before leaping up and kicking the other two in the heads. Suddenly a shot flew past his face, as multiple bandits began firing at him. Using his katana to deflect the bullets, he jumped into the air, firing at them, knocking them all out. As he landed and sheathed his katana, 4 bandits attempted to slash him, only for him to pull the trigger on his sheath and quick draw his katana to shatter their blades.

Zane: Don't think so.

As Zane proceeded to take out the renaming bandits, he made his way to the last truck, and saw all the prisoners.

Prisoner: Please don't hurt us!

Zane: Don't worry, don't worry. I'm here to get you all out of here.

Zane looked at all of them and saw they were all Faunus.

Inner Zane: All Faunus.... All females, too... It's all to clear what they planned on doing.

Zane pulled out his scroll and called Peaches.

Zane: Professor P, I took out the bandits. You can send-

Suddenly, Zane heard something land behind him, looking back to see a over a 100 heavily modified Atlesian Knights.

Zane: Atlesian Knights? Alright, how did Slave traders get access to them?

Peaches: Zane! What's going on?

Zane: Just a slight complication. Send the transport. I'll have it taken care o! by the time you get here.

Zane looked at the prisoners.