[27] a robot?

F/n sighed, relaxing in Bakugou's arms. They had just done the deed, and F/n was feeling kind of broken but in a good way.

She snuggled up against his chest as he stroked her hair.

"Do you wanna be any more sorry?" Katsuki teased her, earning a bite on his chest, and a blush from her.

"No!" She exclaimed. "W-well, not now, may be later again." A little smile break through as she gazed up at him.

He bit his lip to suppress a smirk, looking at her, and gave her a kiss. "Definitely later." He kissed her again. "Anyway, I want you to know that that slap meant you were angry, you were stressed, and you were healing, the therapist had worn me beforehand, so it's all alright, okay? Nobody's fault." He explained, just in case she was feeling guilty still, which he knew she was.

She nodded. "I'm okay..." A small smile broke through again. "Katsuki, I love you." She whispered, her eyes filled with awe, love, so much love as she stared up at him, in his crimson eyes which softened instantly and he grinned full on, "Thank you. I love you even more." He mumbled, staring in her eyes, too, lovingly.

"I'm glad we're okay," she whispered, cherishing the connection.

Bakugou's grin widened, "Yeah, we're more than okay. We're solid." They lingered in the afterglow, reveling in the shared understanding that strengthened their bond.

F/n's phone rang, and she whined, getting off bakugou's chest onto her own seat as she picked up the call from Deku, "hello?"

"Where are you guys? Are you guys okay? Did something happen? Why are you so late-" he rambled, and she furrowed her broes, cutting him off, "woah, woah, too many questions." She spoke softly, "and sorry for being late...we are on our way."

"Is the place okay? Can we build a hideout there for the time being?"

"Yes, we can, just some foul smell is in the basement, so we have to get rid of that." She nodded to herself. "And we would need some furniture to work on and stuff."

'Tenya will handle that, no worries," he said through the phone, and then began other sentence when the line cut abruptly which caused f/n's lips to frown.

"What is it?" Katsuki raised his brows.

"I think we should go to you agency now. Broccoli is there, and the line cut abruptly, when he was about to say something!" She rambled on, as Katsuki started his car, "what if it's the villain, oh no, they'll all get hurt!"

Bakugou's expression shifted to alertness. "Calm down, F/n. We'll get there quickly." He accelerated, and they rushed towards the agency. F/n's mind raced with worry, hoping everything was alright.

When they finally reached, the expected outcome was true. The villains were attacking and Deku was fighting.

F/n's eyebrows came down together as Bakugou quickly joined the battle, she knew that this wasn't the real villain. The real brother of the villain wasn't here. It was all there in the so called Villain's, it wasn't even a mind.
It was a robot.

Her hands came forward, applying energy towards that robot-like villain fighting with bakugou's explosion and dekus quirk, and manipulating it to break.

Bakugou noticed the impact of F/n's intervention, and with a strategic explosion, he managed to dismantle a significant part of the robot. Deku seized the opportunity, using his enhanced strength to disable it further.As the robot villain crumbled, F/n's hands lowered, her energy spent.

She breathed as Izuku furrowed his brows, "A robot? So all the agencies till now were destroyed by the robot?"

The blonde gritted his teeth, his jaw clenched. He was angry at himself and worried for his employees. He stomped inside the building and F/n and Deku just watched him with concern on their faces.

"Kaachan is angry," Izuku looked at her.

"It's okay. His agency was Targeted after all." F/n gave him a small smile. "I'll make sure he's fine. You go and take care of your agency. Be careful, brocolli!"

He nodded, smiling back widely as she ran inside.

F/n found Bakugou in his agency, assessing the damage and checking on his employees. His frustration was palpable, and she approached him cautiously.

"you! Make sure to send a notice now! For work from home! Right now! Do you understand me?!" He shouted at the head of thr HR while the latter hurried to email everyone.

Then he yelled at the whole ground floor, "EVERYONE HOME. NOW."

F/n sighed, and stood beside him, waiting for him to finish.

"If you don't evacuate the building right now, I will kill you all." he growled.

"katsuki..."she started. "Calm down. Everyone's okay."

Bakugou's temper flared as he continued to direct the evacuation. "Move it, idiots! I said everyone out!" His voice carried a raw edge of anger, fueled by the violation of his agency.

He turned to her as the building slowly emptied, his expression still angry, but softened just a little.

"They're all out. They're all safe." She hugged his huge body tightly in an attempt to calm him down.
His muscles tensed, but F/n's embrace began to soothe the storm within him. "Those damn villains. They won't get away with this," he muttered, the anger still evident in his voice.

"We have to do the hideout work quickly," she whispered, "we'll work from there and find out who this brother is." She nodded to herself waiting for bakugou to hug her. A pout adored her face when she just felt him breathing heavily.

"Oh, come on, sweetheart," she kissed his cheek. "Let's go home. We'll see everything later-mm"
She was instantly kissed by bakugou, because he needed to let out his anger. He pushed her against the desk, intensely making out.

She pushed him away gently, and breathed hard. God, he kissed harshly.
"Okay, Katsuki, we can make out later, not now. For now, you calm down."