[25] that's my girl

F/n shivered from the cold. December was near, and it was getting cold.
Her and Bakugou were on their way to her agency which was burned down.

Bakugou noticed her nervousness, and the fact that she was wearing a thin full sleeves shirt, and was obviously cold. "Why did you wear that thin shirt when you're gonna be so cold?" He turned on the heat of his car.

He reached into the backseat, pulling out a hoodie he kept there for emergencies like when his costume was ripped by the villian "Here, put this on. Don't freeze yourself," he said, handing her the hoodie.

She pouted, "I didn't know it was going to be this cold." She quickly put on the hoodie and grinned at how comforting it was. It had Bakugou's scent all over, it made her so relaxed.

"Figured my hoodie would do the trick. It's warmer with me, anyway."

F/n snuggled into the hoodie, feeling the warmth and the familiar scent. "Much better. Thanks, boyfriend."

His lips twitched, gotta change that, "You're welcome, girlfriend."

After a while, they had reached, and all the memories rushed to f/n. Her eyebrows furrowed, and she shook her head, refusing to get off the car.

"What happened, F/n?" He gazed at her, as he opened the door of her seat.

"Can we go back p-please? I don't want to see this."

"You said you were ready," He tilted his head, frowning, as the therapist's words roamed around in his head. When facing a past trauma, I would say you handle it gently, Dynamite. Push her a little, she'll get angry, thrash around maybe, but she has to someday get out of her comfort zone. But don't push it too far. He kneeled down in front of her, so that he can look in her eyes, "you can do it, f/n. Come on."

"N-No. It's all burned. It's gone. You're gone!" She cried out, trembling.
F/n's eyes welled up with tears, her hands shaking as she clutched onto the hoodie Bakugou gave her. The memories of the burned agency overwhelmed her, and she couldn't bring herself to face the charred remains.

Bakugou contemplated whether to make her go or not, but decided that he would try a little more, "I will be with you, F/n, come on, you can do it."

"I can't. I can't." She shook her head.

"You can. We will go in there and you'll realize that everything's okay." He said, trying to make her come to him. "F/n, I know it's tough, but you're not alone in this."

"Liar!" She shouted, and sharp slap was heard. Bakugou's ears rang. His head snapped to the side from the force of the slap, his cheek stinging from the unexpected blow. He blinked, a momentary surprise crossing his face before he regained his composure.

While she widened her eyes, "I-I-I am sorry, I didn't- I didn't mean to do that. I am sorry. I'm sorry."

He shook his head, and took her into his arms, and then sat in the car, "Shh...It's okay..."

F/n's apologies were muffled against his chest as he continued to comfort her. He ran his hand soothingly through her hair, offering her a moment to collect herself.

"I slapped you..." She sobbed, stroking his cheek, trying to make it okay, "I...Please don't leave me."

It was nothing for Bakugou. He just wanted her to be okay. "You can slap me as many times you want, baby, it's fine. I will never leave you." He whispered, the pad of his thumb wiping her tears.

"I-I didn't mean to slap you. It just happened, I-" Bakugou cut her off by softly pressing their lips together. He conveyed a reassurance that went beyond words. The soft press of their mouths spoke of understanding and acceptance.

When he pulled back, Bakugou gazed into her eyes, his thumb continuing to wipe away the remnants of her tears. "You don't need to apologize, F/n. We all have our moments, and I'm not going anywhere."

F/n looked up at him, her eyes searching for any sign of resentment. Instead, she found nothing but sincerity and care in his eyes. His words and actions were a testament to his commitment to her. "I love you so much, Katsuki. I am sorry."

Bakugou's expression softened, and he brushed a strand of hair away from her face. "I love you too, F/n. Stop feeling sorry. It's nothing. It was just a slap. And I kind of deserved it for all the things I have done to hurt you."

Her eyebrows furrowed as she shook her head, more tears dropping. "But you stood there for me, first, you supported when I had no one."

"F/n." He spoke, his voice serious, "I wasn't there for one whole year. You were gone because of me."

F/n listened, her heart aching for the pain he carried. She reached out, cupping his face in her hands.

"Your anger was justified, and it's good that you've let it out idiot."

"But a slap was too much. And I am so so so sorry. I know you find it humiliating- I blacked out. I am sorry."

He sighed, "It wasn't too much. It was nothing. What I'd done to you was far more worse, okay? So it's deserved. And now we're equal?" We'll never be equal. He thought.

"Yes." She whispered. "Okay. I'm sorry, still."

Bakugou gently brushed his thumb over her cheek, wiping away the traces of tears again. "You've got nothing to be sorry for, F/n. It's done, and we're moving forward. No more apologies. Now, if you're ready, we'll go inside and we'll face it together. Can you do it?"

"I guess?" As small nervous smile broke through.

"No guessing, love. You have to be sure." He smiled at her, a small one.

"Yeah, Katsuki, I'm sure. Let's face it together."

He nodded, a more genuine smile forming on his face. "That's my girl."