[15] call me mom

F/n didn't utter word. Everybody could breath the awkward air around them.
"Uh- F/n-chan, would you like something to eat?"

"Stop the fucking formalities. Its been awkward for ten minutes now." He sighed. "AND I DONT HAVE THE PAITENCE IN MY POCKET."

F/n flinched from the yelling but didn't say anything because Mistuki yelled back at him, "GET OUT, YOU BRAT, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM."

Masaru nervously put his hand up to calm Mitsuki down.

"Why should I calm down, you old man? Tell your son to calm down!"

"I've been waiting for ten fucking minutes for you to say something! And what you ask is 'would you like to have something?'" He mimicked his mother, making fun of her.
Masaru said, "Hey, Katsuki, don't talk to your mother like-"

Mitsuki cut him off, "its my fucking choice what i want to ask ot not-"

"BUT THATS IRRELEVANT."

And they argued on and on. Masaru was trying to make them quiet as they seemed to have forgotten there's a girl staring at them with sparkling eyes.

"You old hag!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Mitsuki yelled and chased him around the couches with her hand held up.

"Mitsuki, love, calm down."

"SHUT UP. I AM GOING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THIS BLONDE POTATO HEAD BASTARD."

"DONT CALL ME THAT! I am your son, woman!"

"And I am your mother, you retard." Mitsuki caught up and landed a punch on his back, making f/n eyes widened. She pursed her lips, trying to hold the chuckle in but couldn't. She chuckled softly. She was always fond of their funny arguments.

They all looked at her as she chuckled and quickly stopped.

There was a pause for a moment until Masaru chuckled too. "Its funny, I get it." He laughed.

Mitsuki cracked a smile and then soon started laughing, loosening herself up. Her son was such a comedic relief.

Bakugou smiled faintly and stared at f/n who was grinning like a two year old watching her favourite show on T.V.

"F/n-chan, I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I am so sorry." Mitsuki teared up.

"Oh! No no no. It was totally understandable!" F/n stated immediately.

"No, dear. I was messed up. I was scared and I was so angry. And I'm so so sorry. I didnt even care about what you felt-"

"No, aunt-"

"Call me mom."

F/n looked at her. "M-Mom?"

"Yes. Can i hug you?"

F/n teared up. Can I hug you one last time please? She asked her mother.

She missed her.
"F/n-chan?" She looked up from the daze to see mitsuki sitting behind her.

"Uh-uh-" tears escaped her eyes.

"Aw, no, come here."

She hugged f/n gently while she burst out crying. "I'm s-s-sorry." F/n said. "I d-didn't mean t-that-that all to h-h-happen. i am sorry." She whispered.

"No. It's not your fault. It was just the situation. If it's anyones fault it's the villain's. Okay?"

F/n sobbed and nodded but she couldn't quite believe it after this one year, after all the treatment people had gave her.

"I don't blame you, f/n-chan, it wasn't your fault I ended up like that. That anyone ended up with or without their families. I am so sorry for all that you have suffered in this year." Masaru said, walking over to her couch and and patting her back.

F/n was reminded of her parents. The parents who adopted her. They never comforted her like this. Would her real parents have?

She cried harder in Mitsuki's arm. She bawled her eyes out for half an hour straight.
Mitsuki's heart saddened at how much f/n has suffered to cry this much.

Katsuki sat beside her and snatched f/n from his mother and slammed her face to his chest.

"Hey!"

"Order icecream, mom." Katsuki mumbled. "She'll sleep again for a short time. Infact, look, she slept."

Masaru said, "I have already ordered."

"Katsuki, don't blame yourself. Concentrate on her instead." Mitsuki uttered knowing her son very well.

He nodded. He knew that very well but couldn't help but blame himself for all that has happened to her. If only he would've been there for her.

"I am seriously concerned about her mental health though. She looks weak. Have you considered visiting a therapist?" Masaru spoke.

"No. I don't know. I think I'll wait for a while. And then if she wants to, i will take her."

They nodded.
"I'm going to take her upstairs."

"Wake up. It's been half an hour." Katsuki patted her back, seeing her eyes flutter open as she slowly looked up at him from his chest. She teared up and held him tightly.

Katsuki stifled a smile, "Icecream?"

She nodded.

"Then you have to let me go."

She untangled her hands reluctantly, "I'm not going anywhere." He reassured her.

After having dinner and icecream, they bid goodbyes.

"What are you doing here, DEKU?" Bakugou gritted his teeth when he saw Deku and kirishima sitting on their porch.

F/n breath went up again, trying to calm down. She snatched the keys from Bakugou's hands and ran to the car.

He looked back for a second and then turned ahead.

"We wanted to talk, Kaachan."

"Bakugou, listen-"

"NO. shut the fuck up! And leave us alone!" He yelled, pop sounds coming from his hand.

"But we really need you. And her." Kirishima said.

"I am not fucking talking to you! Get out!"

"Your quirks are important. New league of villains have been formed and we need you!"

"Give me the fucking info and I will sort it out. But I AM. NOT. COMING. BACK." He roared.

"F/n?"

"She needs time. Her mental state is fucked up!" He gritted his teeth. "Now, get out, will you!?" He blasted into nothingness.

"We also wanted to apologise-"

"No need. GET OUT."

"Midoriya, lets go." Kirishima said. He still didn't believe F/n.