[12] Its not your fault.

Bakugou had fallen asleep, leaned down on F/n's shoulder. She was stiff and couldn't move because she did not want him to wake up while sleeping so peacefully.

Netflix was still switched on but all her attention was on the boy who gripped her waist tight and slept, breathing softly near her ear.

Did he not get enough sleep? I have to get out of here while he's asleep and look for a place to live. She thought but how would she do that. She couldn't.

"Kaachan! Please Open the door!" Midoriya knocked the door, waking Bakugou up. He set her aside and walked to the door.

"What?" He growled.

"Kaachan please talk to us! Why did you-"

"Go away, damn it!" Bakugou yelled

"I am sorry for this Kaachan!" Midoriya yelled nack and kicked the door open using his quirk. Bakugou stumbled back and glared at him, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

"Midoriya!"

"Deku!"

Kirishima and Todoroki ran inside.

"Get out! All of you!"

"Is she bothering you again, Bakugou?" Todoroki asked walking to you but he was stopped by Bakugou.

"NO! YOU GUYS ARE!"

"Waah! Did you manipulate his mind?" Kirishima growled at you making you flinch.

"She didn't, Damn it! Get out of here!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!" Kirishima yelled at him.

"I know her!"

"KAACHAN!" Deku yelled, "Is she the reason you quit hero work!?"

F/n eyes widened and so did Bakugou's. He remembered telling her the reason was they hurt Kirishima.

"DAMN IT, DEKU!" Bakugou growled murderously.

Meanwhile, F/n's whole world crashed down. Why was she the reason? Did someone blame him too? Why was I the reason to end Dynamite? Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at everyone fighting. EVERYTHING IS HER FUCKING FAULT! she shouldn't have be born.
Her mom left her, everyone left her. WHY WAS SHE STILL ALIVE!?

"STOP!" She yelled, breaking down in front of them.

They looked at her shocked with goggle eyes.

"I'LL DIE! I PROMISE! WILL YOU STOP THEN!? I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE EVERYONE! I SAID I AM SORRY AND I REALLY FUCKING AM! SINCE ONE YEAR IVE FELT NOTHING BUT GUILT AND I AM SO SORRY SO FUCKING SORRY THAT I HURT YOU. THAT I KILLED FAMILIES. I HURT YOUR FATHER. I HURT YOU ALL...AND THE VIDEO, ITS NOT FUCKING ME. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. Leave me if you want to leave me alone. Everyone did...I am sorry...No one loves me anyway...I...I" she sobbed, breaking down in front of them, hiding her face with her hands, as she cried trying to stay silent but was unsuccessful. She bawled her eyes out in front of them while they all looked at her wide eyed at her burst out.

"Get out." Bakugou growled lowly.

"K-Kaachan-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT! Now!" He used explosions, not aiming at them. He didn't want to hurt them so he just blew his own house up from anger.

All three of them went out, scared and shocked. Midoriya left some papers and the key at their doorstep and went away.

The house was a mess. So were the lovers. Both were crying silently, breaking from inside.

"F/n..." Katsuki's voice called out softly. He walked closer to her, wiping his tears. "Why? Why do you still love me?"

She looked up with teary red eyes and a frown and punched him across the face.

His eyes widened as he spat out blood.

"I am sorry that I love you! Happy now?!" She yelled at him, crying out.

"F/n..." He stared at her, coming closer, not minding the punch.

"I just- leave me alone! I don't want be with you! I am sorry that I caused everything! I was the reason! I am the mistake! I am sorry!" She sniffled violently. "Its all my fault! Now you quit the work you love the most because of me, I was the reason. It's reputation isn't it?! I made your reputation go down so you had to quit the work. I am sorry! I-"

"It was because I love you."

She looked at him with slight wide eyes. Her furrowed eyebrows went confused.

"I love you." The blonde spoke. "And it hurts me to see you hurt. I know that you know I am not good at showing how I feel. I am telling you now. It has nothing to do with my reputation. It's because I don't want to be the agency's hero. I don't want to be a hero if they're hurting you. Plus you just made me realise I don't have to have a job to be a hero. I can just save people. I don't need anything for it. I have my license anyway. I just need you because I love you, dumbass. More than life. Be with me again. I love you, F/n-"

She sniffled, listening to him as she stared at him with shining eyes.

"It's not your fault. If it is yours, it is mine too! My father was in coma for a month. After he woke up, he was recovering healthy and quick. It was not your fault that happened with him. It's the fucking villain who did that to him. You just wanted to show me my present, didn't you?"

He held her hand, gently in his. She nodded quickly.

"I am sorry. I was so angry that I blamed it all on you. I didn't want any of that to happen to us." He cupped her cheek with one hand, staring at her. "I was so broken that I forgot that you were just as angry at yourself, and sad as me. You went through that shit alone because of me. And I even hurt you so much." His teary eyes went down to her neck. He put his hand there and stroked it gently, "I am sorry for everything. For this. For hurting you."

His hands left her neck and held her hands.
"I love you. And I want you to be with me forever." He took the ring out from her fingers. "Fuck- I am sorry, love." He said, sliding the ring off from her injured hands. He threw the rings away.

Her eyes widened, tears still going down silently.

"You don't need them anymore when I am with you. I'll always be with you."

She felt overwhelmed to say the least but calmed down a bit.

He stared into her eyes but looked away, embarrassed. He said too much, he thought.

Two arms wrapped around his neck and soft cries were heard. "I love you." She smiled, crying.
He hugged her back.

They both finally felt completed and relaxed.