CH 21

Allison had never been on a plane before. She wasn't scared, but she was scared. Maddie, who was sitting to the left of her, had been on a plane before and was laughing as Allison tightly held Jesper's hand, he was sitting to the right of her.

"Tay, it's really not the bad." Maddie laughed. Allison rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"You can't be laughing at me for holding Jesper's hand." Allison stated with a playful glare to Maddie. Jesper laughed next to her, making both girl's look at him.

"You're practically breaking my hand. Maddie has every reason to laugh." Jesper laughed out. Allison shook her head with an exaggerated sigh. Maddie lifted a hand for a high five from Jesper and he gave it. It only made Allison laugh and give up her acting.

"I promise flying isn't that bad. I do it basically every week." Jesper smiled. Allison shrugged and looked him in his eyes.

"Still doesn't change the fact that I've never flown before. You have and that makes it easier for you." Allison frowned. Jesper smiled and leaned in to plant a kiss on her forehead.

"It'll be okay. If you need to squeeze someone's hand so hard it breaks, grab Maddie's." Jesper smiled. Allison shook her head with a laugh. And then the plan took off.

...

"See? Everything was okay." Maddie said as Allison unbuckled her seatbelt. Jesper stood from the aisle seat to let both girls get off.

"The first time is always the worst. The fly back will be so much better." Jesper said with a reassuring squeeze to Allison's hand. Allison looks up at him with a smile.

"Okay let's leave this plane and get some food. I'm starving." Maddie said with a frown. Allison rolled her eyes with a smile.

"You ate literally 30 minutes ago." Allison laughed. Maddie shrugged.

"Airplane food just fills the void. I need some good food." Maddie said. Jesper and Allison both let out a small laugh.

...

"Tay, let's take a photo." Maddie said with a grin. Allison looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You're asking to take a photo? That's a little surprising. Usually I take them and send them to you." Allison said skeptically. Maddie shrugs.

"I don't care. Go somewhere with cute lighting and pose." Maddie instructs. Despite her lack of photo-taking ability, Allison listens to her friend.

"Looking good." Jesper said as he walked up to the group of girls. He was picking Jack up from the airport, leaving Maddie and Allison stranded in Toronto. At least he left them by a coffee shop.

"Why thank you." Allison smiled brighter when she saw Jesper. Maddie lowered the camera and her eyes went wide at the boy standing next to Jesper.

"Allison, check your phone." Maddie said with a serious expression. Allison nodded and took her phone out of her sweatshirt pocket.

...

MADDIE MAYFIELD

what do I say

nothing unless
he talks to you?

tay do you not
remember his comment

he was flirting with
you, right?

yes and now it's
awkward.

he hasn't even been
here for 5 minutes.
you'll be okay

ugh fine.

...

"Okay guys, let's not text when we're standing right next to each other." Jesper said with a laugh. Jack places a hand on his shoulder and a hand on his chest dramatically.

"It's a thing girls do, Bratter. You can't interfere. They could be talking about you." Jack joked. Allison lets out a laugh and glances at Maddie which she notices.

"Okay I don't know how that was funny." Jack sighed. Allison just shrugged as Jesper finally made his way over to her. Maddie's eyes widened as she was left standing next to Jack. Allison mouthed, you're fine, and Maddie glared at her until Jesper blocked her view of Allison.

"You know, Jack's really nervous to be left alone with Maddie. He said he'd make it awkward." Jesper whispered with a laugh. Allison whispered back.

"Maddie's said the same thing. She doesn't know what to say to him." Allison grinned back. She looked over Jesper's shoulder to the girl standing with Jack. They both looked visibly nervous, but yet they were talking and it seemed to be going okay.

"They'll be okay." Jesper smiled. Allison nodded.

...

@/maddiemay:

@/maddiemay: look at this stunning girl!Tagged: allisontaylor

Tagged: allisontaylor

Liked by jesperbratt, allisontaylor, calumbanks, and 219 others.

jesperbratt: oo she's gorgeous
- maddiemay: real

jackhughes: i'm trying to see who's behind the camera
- maddiemay: oh damn
-- allisontaylor: maddie just threw her phone across the room
--- maddiemay: don't expose me like that

calumbanks: girls trip without me #justiceforcalum
- allisontaylor: we will have another when we r back in nj
-- maddiemay: i miss you pookie
--- calumbanks: i miss you too

allisontaylor: your only good photo you've taken
- maddiemay: um wow.
-- jackhughes: just dab on those haters