CH 2

@/allisontaylor

@/allisontaylor: fLordia panthersTagged: njdevils, jesperbratt, maddiemay

Tagged: njdevils, jesperbratt, maddiemay

Liked by maddiemay, jesperbratt and 128 others.

maddiemay: what a game
- allisontaylor: what a game indeed

jesperbratt: hope you had fun
- allisontaylor: definitely!

user24: what is jesper doing here
- allisontaylor: I'm trying to figure that out too

user69: Florida's better.

...

(FLASHBACK TO WARM UPS)

Maddie and Allison stood as close to the glass as possible, watching New Jersey's players skate by. Nothing would compare to the sight in front of them for a long time.

Maddie held pressed her sign to the glass so Allison couldn't see. She didn't show her before the game either. Players skated by, glancing at the sign, until one stopped. Jesper Bratt.

He nodded at Maddie and she threw the sign and a marker over the glass. Jesper caught the sign, keeping it out of Allison's view. He didn't catch the marker, making it drop to the ice. He picked it up and quickly started writing. He tossed everything back over and skated away.

"And I just got you a date with a NHL player." Maddie grinned. Allison's eyes widened.

"Let me see the sign." She said. Maddie finally let her as she turned the sign around, revealing the words, looking for a potential date for my friend, an arrow pointed to where Allison was next to her, she doesn't know this is what the sign says, it said in smaller letters. Then on the bottom was a scribbled number. Jesper's number. Allison quickly shook her head no.

"I can't do that. He's too old for me. He's like... 30." Allison said with her arms folded across her chest.

"And yet, you're wearing a t-shirt with his last name and number on the back." Maddie responded with a laugh. Allison rolled her eyes.

"I'm a fan! Not someone looking to be a girlfriend!" Allison whined. Maddie shrugged and started her walk back up to their seats, Allison following behind her.

"By the way, he's 25, not 30." Maddie said. Allison huffed and continued her way up the steps.

...

"You can't tell me he didn't look right at you after he scored that goal." Maddie whispered to the girl sitting next to her. Allison gave her a look before whispering back.

"We're sitting in the middle of a crowd. He could be looking at anyone." Allison let herself stare at Jesper as he skated along the bench, high fiving his teammates. When she looked back to Maddie, she was already looking at her. Allison rolled her eyes.

"Text him right now and tell him that was a good goal." Maddie said, lifting up the sign to show Allison her number. She pulled out her phone and typed his number in.

...

JESPER BRATT

that was a good goal

...

Allison placed her phone back in her pocket and watched as the puck was dropped once again.