CH 13

Jesper pressed a hand to the back of Allison's head, pulling her closer to him. Allison didn't mind. Jesper then pulled away, looking her in the eyes.

"That was great." Allison blurted. Her eyes widened at her own words and she instantly looked down and brought two hands to cover her face.

"Hey, it was pretty great." Jesper smiled. He brought his hands to her wrists and pulled her hands away from her face. He slid his hands into hers as she finally looked back up at him.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about." Jesper whispered. His bright smile turned into a soft one as he looked at the red-faced girl in front of him.

"Okay." Allison whispered back. Soon enough, her hands were on the side of Jesper's face, pulling him back in. They're lips crashed together, moving in sync like they've kissed a thousand times. Jesper's hands moved around her waist to hold her close.

He grabbed her hips and helped her from where she sat next to him to straddling his hips, all while never breaking a kiss. Allison pulled away for a moment, letting both of them take a much needed breath.

"You're a great kisser, by the way." Allison laughed. Jesper said she had nothing to be embarrassed about, so she was going to speak her mind.

"Thank you. Not many people have been able to experience it." Jesper said with a grin. Allison smiled back before leaning back in and kissing him once again. Her fingers moved along his stubble and down to his shoulders. She snaked her arms around his neck and brought him as close as possible.

"Allison." Jesper said. She pulled back so she was able to look in his eyes. She waited for him to continue.

"This means what it means to me to you right?" Jesper asked. Allison tilted her head slightly to the side.

"Well, what does it mean to you?" Allison asked. Jesper never broke eye contact.

"It means I like you and I'd love to go on another date with you." Jesper said, one hand stroking Allison's cheek.

"Yeah, it means the same to me." Allison grinned. Jesper smiled and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Do you mind if I stay the night?" Jesper whispered.

"I don't have a guest room." Allison said. Jesper shrugged.

"I could sleep on the couch... or with you if you don't mind." Jesper offered. Allison thought for a moment. Was it too soon for Jesper to be sleeping in her bed? Was she really comfortable with the idea of it? Well, she was comfortable with the idea, but the reality is what scared her. Jesper took her lack of response into consideration.

"I'll stay down here tonight. If you're debating a yes or no let's just say no. It does less harm than saying yes and not meaning it." Jesper smiled. Allison nodded. She was disappointed Jesper wouldn't be in the same bed with her, but she was scared. Like, what if she was turning in her sleep and she kicked him?

"Okay."

...

Allison was laying in bed that night, not tired at all. She tossed and turned and eventually sat up and sighed. She really needed Jesper. She tiptoed out to the living room and peeked over the couch. Jesper was asleep, but there was a small amount of space that Allison could fit into next to him.

"Jesper." She whispered. Nothing.

"Jesper." She said louder, poking at his shoulder from over the backrest of the couch. He shifted, but didn't wake.

"Jesper." She was speaking in a normal tone, but it seemed extremely loud in the quiet, empty room. He awoke and saw her right away.

"Allison, is everything okay?" Jesper stretched a little bit and rubbed a hand over his face.

"Can I lay with you?" Allison asked. He nodded and moved over to make more room for her. Allison walked around the couch and to where Jesper was laying. She moved in beside him, her face pressed into his chest and her legs intertwined with his. Her arms wrapped around him and his returned the action.

"Goodnight." Jesper whispered.

"Goodnight, superstar."