6 Parking spot:Finn Bálor x Y/N Bennet

I will take requests

WARNING:Cussing

Finns pov

What the fuck I think parking next to a car thats in my usual spot. When I look through the window there's this person in the front seat banging there head to...some song not sure what?

I get out of my car and walk around there's and knock on the window.

After they jump and see me I see there eyes go wide and start trying to stop the music then they rolled there window down "um hello do you need something?" They questioned.

Oh my God that voice its like a good beer with your friends after a hard day at work I could lisen to that al- "um sir are you alright" oh right.

"Um ya hi uh my name is Finn and I believe your in my parking spot dear" they raise and eyebrow at me and look around then pop there head out the window "hm I don't see your name on in" they say smirking oh this lol bitch.

I laugh lightly looking at them with a glare "you think this is funny I always park here who do you think you are?" I say taking g a step back so they could step out of there car.

They shut the door then gasp and look at me "oh my God how could I forget" she did a fake cough then held her hand out for me to shake witch I did.

"My name is y/n Bennett" I freeze. They start to walk away so I follow "wait hold on as in...Demi Bennett like um rhea ripley?"

They pretended to think "ya her im her sibling just started working here actually nice to meet you good first impression" they wink them go in the building.

NEXT DAY

God damit again. I park in a different spot and get out I see they aren't in the car this time with a devil like smile on my face I pull out a sharpie and right on there window:

Its on Jr.
Sincerely F.

I smirk and head in the building bring it kid.

Y/Ns pov

I laugh as I leave the building with Damian him telling a joke when I see my car I freeze.

"Hey whats up?" I hear Damian say "oh that prick" I say pulling out a dry erase marker "who's F and why the fuck did they do that" I freeze I know they work together I don't want beef going on during matchs "it stands for Friend me and my SECRET friend play pranks on each other a lot so its cool ill see you tomarrow" I say getting in my car and driving away.

NEXT DAY

I drive in after waking up late and stop my car with a groan. I hit my head on the steering wheel making my car honk after seeing who's car is in my spot.

There's a knock on my window I jump and look up I slowly roll my window down "what.do.you.want" I say pissed "ooo some ones angry whats wrong find a spider in you shoe this morning" I fake laugh "funny Australian joke but no there's a gader in my parking spot"

"Oops well I didn't see you name so oh well" he say walking away "ugh ill get you back" I heard a fant sure"

I parked then say his car and smirked.

15 minutes later

I run in to the building "hey so ones car is getting towed" I stop and see every one looking at me "what number" some one hollered "oh uh" I glance out the door knowing witch spot it was "13!" It was quite then there was a SHIT and some one pushed past me.

As I walk outside everyone follows to see Finn asking why his car was getting towed the worker just told him "got a noise complaint your alarm was going of like crazy man" he said walking away and taking Finns car with.