1 Chicken:Natasha x Y/N Barton

I will take requests

WARNING:cussing

Nats pov

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled I could hear the papers I was SUPPOSED to be bringing to Fury hit the floor and scatter then I heard his laughing.

I wiped the bright red goo off my face and shook my hand a little to get it off then I looked up and saw Clint bent over almost on his knees laughing "Barton you have exactly 5 seconds to run" I say galring at the male in front of me "or what you gonna kill me?" He asked standing again still giggling.

"No because then Fury would be after my ass no you have 5 seconds before I call for Bruse and let him test on you...again" I say smirking at the older male in front of me.

"Wow wow hey we don't have to go that far" he says taking a step back and nervous giggles "oh come on Barton you don't want to be blue or purple ooh maybe maroon?" I say with a real low tone and take a few steps tord him.

He runs off and I can hear him yelling "I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS BARTON!?" I yell still standing in the red goo that was dumped on me I still can't believe he thought that would be a good idea to prank a widow, and now I have to go take another fucking shower.

As I'm walking to my room I hear a yell or maybe its a laugh? I quickly realized it came from the kitchen as I walked past the door way I peek in and saw Thor and y/n giggling and laughing why is she laughing with him what did he say was it abo-wait! Y/n as in y/n Barton the second prankster thank the lord clint had a twin.

"Hey y/n" I say coming in to view and smiling at y/n "hey nat what you up t- what um what is that?" They asked trying to hold there laugh in I glance at thor who is booming with laughs im not sure if he can breath, oh well "I wanted to know if you would help me pull a pran-"

I don't get to say Clints name before I hear a loud happy "yep!" come from y/ns mouth "cool im gonna go shower i will go come get you when im ready to plan" I holler the last little bit as I strut off towered my room red foot print not long behind me.

Y/N pov

"COOL CANT WAIT!" I yell at Nat hoping she heard me I will take anytime with Nat that I can iv had a thing for that widow since I met her on one of Clints old missions god she looked like a godess speaking of gods I hear a cough to my left.

I then realize I'd been staring at the doorway as I wip my head to the left I see Thor looking at me awkward and I think a little scared "Miss romanoff is not going to kill me for laughing at her state correct?" He says with a worried eyebrow "don't know guess you'll have to wait and see what happens" he galps as I start walking away "hope I see you later!" I laugh and leave the kitchen.

Time to think of a prank for- wait who's this prank for anyway? I sigh as I head toward the door that says romanoff in bold letters I take a deep breath and prepare to talk to the widow yet again today then I opened the door.

When the door pops open there she is the girl no not girl women im looking for in her underwear and bra looks like she just got out of the shower. I only realized I'd been staring when I heard someone clear there throught.

I looked up from her body into thos two green orbs "hey what did you need Barton?" She asked turning around to look at me her now lean red hair moving with her " OH um " I kind of hollered I turned away from the almost naked women in front of me " you n-never told me who-o we were uh pulling the prank on" I say trying not to studder to mutch.

"Oh shoot ya sorry uh its Clint" nice Clint shouldn't be to har- "wait did you say Clint as in my brother Clint the other Barton" I ask Turning fully to face the widow who thankfully was now wereing pants and sliding a Hoodie on as well as she looked at me "ya him who else would have the balls to turn me red?" She said as she sat down and slipped her shoes on.

"Fair fair um ya ok" I said as I clap my hands together "I will start working on a prank plan" I say as I give a thumbs up and walk off.

⭐Time skip⭐

"This is not going to work" I hush nat quick so no one hears us "shh I'm sure it'll work let some one hear you and we have to clean up" she rolls her eyes leand up against the backs of the couch and me right next to the doorway we're waiting for Clint to get back from a mission he should be here right about-" IM BAAAACCCKKKK"-now .

I hear nat sigh as she gets in her place "HEY CLINT IM IN HERE CAN YOU COME HERE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU?" Nat hollerd sounding like she really needed to talk wow she good as I staid silent I could hear Clint walking towered the living room were me and nat are.

Then I hear the squeak of his shoes right out side of the door "were is it"he said as he looked around being his sister I knew he would "wheres what?" Nat questioned with a raised eyebrow "you know the 'goo'" he says making air quotes I know that because then Nat says "I don't own any of that 'goo' stuff" she used quotes in a mocking way "come on loser" Nat say walking around the couch and sitting so Clint can't see her face.

He walks through the door looking for the so called 'goo' I would like to know what's in it?

When he looks for a second he goes to walk around the couch to sit when all of a sudden a bucket of honey drips down on him then I toss two buckets off fethers on him and at the same time Nat throws a bag of bird seed on him.

I was able to use a favor that I have been saving to ask loki to teloport in and drop a bag of pigins on the floor then poof he was gone.

When we stop all you hear in Clints yells as he ran out of the room pigins following "NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU PRANK A WIDOW YOU ASS HAT!?" I heard nat yell as I bent over laughing trying to catch my breath.

"OM MY GOD that was awesome and hear you thought it wouldn't work" I say once I'm standing again "wow I need to fuck with him more" she says as she giggles from the male screams as I catch my breath fully its all taken away once me and Nat make eye contact.

After a second we both look away trying not to make it more awkward "maybe we could I don't know do it again some time you and me" as I didn't hear hear say anything I look up and there she was looking at me with and eyebrow raised oh no I should not have said that um " I mean if you don't want to we defiantly don't have to of course on-"

I didn't get to finish as I hear her laugh "ya we could put a cockroach in some ones food at the restaurant down the road at I don't know like 7:30? I'll pick up you tomarrow?" I stand flaber gassed "um ya YA of course I would uh like that" I said feeling like I could breath again

"Cool see ya then and um" she wiped some honey off my face and held in a giggle "maybe take a shower before then" she said walking away laughing.

I looked past the door way and saw her turn a corner "WOW" I hollered and fist bump the air I finally have a date with the widow...oh no.

"WANDAAAA" I could hear her running into the room "yes" I looked at her in a panic "Nat asked me out" I watched as her eyes lit up "YAY" she shrieked and giggled "ya yay um now WHAT DO I WEAR!" I watched as she realized what I called her down here for then she's off and stopped running at the bottom of the stairs "what are you waiting for" I giggle at her before running after her.

I guess its time for a make over.