2 Armadillo:Rhea Ripley x Y/N Morgen

I will take requests

WARNING:cussing

Y/Ns pov

Its quite to quite as I look at Demi or as she's likes to be called Rhea just got her makeup and hair done for tonight.

As the lady packed up and left I saw Rhea smile at her as she left the second the door shut her face dropped and she looked back at her phone.

I sigh loudly to see if she'll look over at me...she doesn't "your not actually still mad at me right I was trying to help ya know" I say looking at her she still isn't looking at me I sigh again.

About 5 minutes pass "did you know armadillos are bullet proof" I say a little load and I can see Rhea is amused with the fact that I can't go a few minutes without talking to her its true I can't.

You see yesterday while we were getting ready to go to bed Rhea was talking about the boys "-and when I told Damin to go under my fucking arm he didn't listen so what happened?" I sigh and look at the ceiling "he got hit in th-" I stop as I hear her yell "HE GOT HIT IN THE HEAD GOD WHY CANT HE JUST LISTEN?!"

At this point I'm done hearing about 'her boys' and there fuck ups and what not."Maybe they would listen to you if you listened to them?" after I said that it went silent oh no "what did you just say?" she says as she comes out of our bath room and leans on the door.

"Im just saying that maybe if you listened to them maybe just maybe they would listen to you" I say a little fast as she gets closer."I'm there leader my little devil" I raise an eyebrow at her "I thought there wasn't a leader in the judgment day?" I said smirking.

She didn't find it funny as she grabbed a blanket and went to the door "im sleeping on the couch ill see you in the morning y/n" she said as she slammed the door.

I knew I was in shit when I heard my name she never calls me by my name. So this morning when I woke up and she was ignoring me I thought she would get over it quick...ITS BEEN 12 HOURS how do you not talk to me ME for 12 fucking hours.

"RHEEEAAAA PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE" I practically beg her to talk to me. She stays silent "I'm sorry okay" I see her raise an eyebrow at me "I want you to say it" say it?

"I said I'm sorry like 400 ti-" I pause as I feel her tilt my head to meet hers with a hard and on my throat and her other one getting me in her lap and yes she's that fucking strong "say I'm the leader" I sigh as I go to talk "of judgment day and you" I freeze

"Say it and your forgiven" she states sitting back and sitting me back on the floor lifting me up like a little girls play doll. I mean I am mutch MUTCH smaller then her.

"You-um are -the-" I pause what am I doing she's in full control right now "no" I felt her turn towered me "im sorry?" raising her eyebrow at me "your apology is accepted" she looked shocked.

"I shouldn't have to say sorry for stating fact or even better my opinion you do not owen me I could leave at anytime, ya let that sink in!" I start to get loader as I do I can see Rheas eyes get wide.

"I am not something you get to just call yours you must earn me my respect,and my trust yes I apologized for upsetting you I apologized for what I said but I don't think I need to again all because your so fucking full of your self" I pause to take a breath

"So when your done having your god damn head up your ass you can come and fucking say your sorry to ME!" I practically yell. As I finish I can see most of the people looking at us but what I see the most is Rheas wise eyes and wide mouth.

Rheas pov

I don't know what to say I'm so proud of them for standing up for them self but its up against me ME Rhea Bloody Ripley...but there right I could lose them in so many different ways.