“Kriti never fears me. If you want any help or Yash is troubling you then don't hesitate a bit come directly to me. I will help you” Yuvraj said and kept his hand on her head lovely. Kriti nodded and smiled. Yash internally rolled his eyes. 

Yash and Kriti waiting for Jaya to take her blessing while Kriti's parents are trying to hold their emotions. 

“My bacha! Is married now “ Jaya said in happiness and hugged Yash then Jaya looked at kriti and asked her to join. Kriti slowly went and Jaya pulled her in and hugged. They broke the hug and yash kriti took her blessing. Yash's grandmother came with the help of maids. 

“Kriti met my mother” Jaya introduced and Kriti and Yash took her blessings. 

“Jaya, I thought some spoiled brat yash will choose for himself, i am happy that he chose a nice girl” kishori said and smiled at kriti. 

After that Jaya introduced kishori ji to kriti parents.  

Everyone is sitting at the dining table as all are very tired and hungry. Kriti and Yash sat next to each other. Kriti is feeling suffocated even in an open area. She slowly looks at everyone as everyone is busy in their talk then she looks at Yash who is doing something on his mobile. She slowly started eating her food. After eating, Kriti went to get ready for the bidaai ritual. 

 kriti is crying on his father shoulder while her father is crying but still comforting her not to cry. Then she hugged her mother and then neil then one by one her friends all are crying. Kriti not hugged his male friend whether they are treating her like a sister still they grouped hugged her. She is about to hugged her father when krishna hold her hand and pull her to himself and wipe her tears which make Yash fisted his hand in anger. Kriti then hugged her family one by one and said not to send her away making Yash look at her in disbelief then kishori ji said to him “ don't look at her like that. Every girl dont wanted to go to other house, you people make her work all day and night” and kishori ji winked at him while yash look away when he understood his grandmother's words. Yuvraj tried to hold Kriti and told her “lets go beta. Dont cry he will come to meet you. We will also there. Come” yuvraj held her shoulder make her walk with him. Her family make her sit inside car while kriti is crying her face is red due to continuous crying. Yash also sat next to her and look at her in concern. 

“It is okay.you can meet them whenever you want, don't cry” Yash said, making her look at him with her teary eyes. Yash felt urge to kiss her as she is looking to beautiful and innocent to resist. She looks away and then crying silently yash doesn't know what to do to make her stop crying. 

“Water” kriti asked Yash and he took the water bottle and gave it to her. She drank the water and sat comfortably on her seat looking out in a daze as she dont know what her life was going to be. She is nervous and scared for her life. Half an later they reached Yash home and they walked inside but stopped at the entrance as Jaya is ready to do their arti. She happily did their aarti and yash and kriti took her blessing again. She walked inside the home after she kicked the pot of rice and then stepped on a plate of kumkum. 

“Now go both of you, tomorrow morning we will continue the next Rituals. Yash goes to your room and  kriti you will sleep in another room today” which makes kriti relax and she looks at Yash who is looking irritated but has not said anything. Jaya helped Kriti to reach her room. 

“If you need anything then call me”Jaya said and left. Kriti took her jewelry and then went to the washroom to change. She came out wearing her black pjs and made a bun and looked at herself in the mirror . She is looking different as black thread is hanging on her neck and vermilion on her head making her look different. She lay on the bed and took her mobile and started replying to her parents and friends after she kept her mobile aside and prayed to Krishna, her god and then slept. Yash who is looking at the sleeping kriti. He installed the camera in that room as he knew her mother already informed him about the sleeping arrangements. He knows she is in her thoughts. When he saw her sleeping he went to her room slowly and lay next to her as she looked beautiful. His eye went to her head where he applied Vermilion which is making her look his. Her eyes went to her closed eyes then her nose and then her nose pin  which made her look hot his gaze went down and stopped at her pouty lips. In sleep Kriti turned to Yash's side, Yash gulped and blew the air making her come closer to him. Yash is about to kiss her when suddenly kriti opens her eyes and shocks to see   and about to scream when Yash kept his hand on her mouth to stop her screaming and hover over her. 

“Shh…. Baby, don't scream.” He said.

“What are you doing here?” She asked. When he removed his hand.

“Why did you wake up?” he asked. 

 “This is not my answer. Mr. Yash Raghuvanshi '' she said in anger she remembered what Kiran said he wanted an heir that's all.” Leave me” Kriti tried to push him away but Yash held her hands in tight grip then put above her head. Making kriti scared as hell yash looking at her in anger. 

“Don't test my patience baby” he said with gritted teeth. 

“Lea.ve…me..ee”she said, still trying to get away from him. 

“Nah!!! Don't you like my presence?” Yash asked. 

“Just leave me,” she said in irritation and Yash didn't waste time and peck her lips, making her eyes wide in shock. 

“don't dare to kiss me,” she said and tried harder to get away from his grip. 

“Stop !! “ Yash said and tightly held her. 

Vote!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!

Follow my profile!!!!!!!