Ava

At CPS with Amanda and Ava

"Hey sweetie" Amanda greets as Ava waddles up to her.

The 3 year old smiles and giggles when see the toys Amanda brought for her. "Play." She demands.

"Alright. If you say so. You're the boss Ava." Amanda sat laughing. The toys were Ava's favorite, army men.

"I have some good news, Ava." Amanda announces as she starts playing with the toddler.

"Really?" Ava says, her eyes lighting up. "Are we getting ice cream?" She inquires.

"Nope."Amanda replies, laughing

"Actually. We got in touch with your father." She begins explaining.

Ava makes an indescribable face as Amanda continues.

"He really wants to meet you and get to know you." Amanda says, trying to introduce Ava to the idea.

"Mommy said I had to find him."Ava whispers "She said, find your father. He can help me" Ava Tears up.

"Oh baby. It's okay." Amanda comforts the little girl, hugging her.

After 10 minutes Ava had calmed down enough to realize what Amanda was telling her.

"My daddy wants to meet me?" She asks

"Yes, Ava. He's very excited to meet you. Do you want to meet him?"

Ava looks at her. "Of course I do."

"That's great." Amanda says happily. "Is there anything you want to know about him?"

"A bunch."  Ava says excitedly.

"What's his name?" She begins.

"Dean Winchester. He's a very nice man."

"Mom used to talk about Dean. She said his name in her sleep."

"Oh really." Amanda says mostly to herself.

"Does he have any family?"

"Only his brother, Sam for all I know."

"Oh. Why hasn't he come ti see me before?"

Amanda was taken aback by this question.

"Well, I don't think he knew he had a kid. And he told me he travels all over the place for his job."

This seemed to satisfy Ava.

"So I'll get to travel with him too?"

"If you decide to go with him, yes you'd be able to."

"Yay. I want to see him now." Ava says unable to contain her eagerness.

"He will be coming in tomorrow to meet with us and you two will be able to talk."

"Well then let's get you all packed up and ready to meet him tomorrow." Amanda says to the child.

They two spend the next 2 hours packing up all of a Ava's belongings na d cleaning up her temporary room. All the while asking question about her father.

Ava was going to have a family again.

Sorry for the short chapter but I ran out of ideas for this part.  Hope you enjoyed it. 🧡