self-care night (smut ver.)

CW: hongjoong has a mommy kink

*Hwa is top, joong is bottom*

After a long day of dance practice, the members went for dinner before heading back to their dorms.

Seonghwa noticed that the captain was wincing every few minutes; he would place a hand on his shoulder and tilt his head to the side carefully. He was in pain.

"Hongjoong," he whispered on the way out of the restaurant. "Is your neck hurting?"

"Yeah just a little. Must've overworked a muscle or something. But don't worry I'll be fine, thanks for asking," the blond haired boy replied.

The group returned to their dorms, took showers, and began winding down for the night. Seonghwa found hongjoong laying on the couch wearing hello kitty pajamas, his hair still damp. "Seonghwa! Help, I need some help getting off," he called out, lifting his arms.

The older, who was wearing a bathrobe, misinterpreted his words. "Shh!! Don't say such a thing so loudly! What if the others hear you?" Seonghwa motioned his index finger over his lips.

"No...that's not what I meant, you dumbass. My whole body is aching, I can't get up from this chairrrr, help me!"

"Oh shit, sorry." Seonghwa made his way to the front of the couch and draped the younger's arms over his shoulder.

"Ow ow ow, not so fast."

He wrapped his arms around his waist and lifted hongjoong off the couch. Boy was light as a feather.

They went to their room, seonghwa placed hongjoong on the bed. "Your condition looks bad, you better get plenty of rest, okay?"

"But it's self-care night!"

"Hongjoong."

The younger pouted his lips and folded his arms, he tried turning his head away from seonghwa, who was sitting next to the bed, but the pain beat him.

They sat in silence for a while.

"What about...I give you a massage instead? It's relaxing and will help with the pain," seonghwa suggested.

Hongjoong peeked at his partner from the corner of his eye. The way seonghwa was looking at him with so much love instantly softened him. He lifted one hand and nodded with his finger.

Seonghwa got to work; he lined the bed with towels, placed a neck pillow on the edge so hongjoong wouldn't face plant onto the bed, and brought out his massage oils. They weren't any kind of oils, they were made for 'doing it'.

"Why did you take out the lube? We're not...right?" Hongjoong asked as he took his clothes off, only keeping his boxers on.

"Just in case," seonghwa said with a wink.

The younger positioned himself face down on top of the towels while seonghwa lit a candle, he switched off the room light but kept the table lamp on. He poured some oil into his palms and rubbed them together to warm them up, then started off at hongjoong's shoulders. In slow kneading motions, he applied pressure to the tender muscles, using his thumb to brush circles on the skin. "Colour?" Seonghwa asked.

"Green," the boy replied. They'd become accustomed to using the traffic light system, even in non-sexual situations.

Seonghwa applied more oil, filling the room with a sweet coconut aroma. He moved his hands parallel to each other and slid them down each side of hongjoong's spine, massaging all the way down to the lower back. When his fingers curved round hongjoong's waist and silently glided up, the younger shuddered, goosebumps forming on his back and arms. "Se-seonghwa, this is awkward. Can we play music or something? It's too quiet."