your majesty: part 1🤴

CW: hwa almost gets choked + they're in a royal setting, joong is the bad guy and hwa is in charge of making sure he doesn't escape, but stuff happens and they end up...?

Seonghwa's fit

Seonghwa's fit.

Hongjoong's fit

Hongjoong's fit.

"Have you caught the guy that's behind all of this?"

"Yes father, he's in the dungeon," seonghwa replied.

"Good. Don't let him out of your sight, he will pay for his evil deeds."

The guy that was in the dungeon, was none other than Kim Hongjoong, a cunning but talented soldier. Recently, a massacre occurred in his castle, him being the only survivor. But when brought in for questioning, he simply said that he wasn't home at the time, and that he had nothing to do with it. The Park family, one of the strongest, most distinguished royalties, was in charge of investigating.

The king had instructed his youngest son, Park Seonghwa, to keep an eye on the suspicious boy. Seonghwa was a well regarded prince, with excellent fighting skills and a good judge of character. He was also considered the most handsome prince out of the king's three sons.

Seonghwa headed to the dungeon to check on the boy.

"Look who's here! It's nice to meet you, prince seonghwa. You are just as gorgeous as I've heard, such a honour to see you in person," hongjoong greeted, crawling to the gate of the cell to have a closer look.

Seonghwa didn't say anything, just used his scabbard to push the boy away from the gaps.

"Oh come onnn talk to me. I already told you, I'm not the murderer. They are my people, I wouldn't kill my own people," he justified.

The guards handed the prince hongjoong's food, bowed, and left the dark and eerie room.

Seonghwa slotted the food through one of the gaps and backed away, watching hongjoong snatch it greedily. For the next one hour he stood there, monitoring hongjoong's every move.

"Ughhhh I want to leave this place! Why are you keeping me in here with no evidence? This is torture! Let me out! LET ME OUT!" The boy yelled, tugging forcefully at the cellar bars, causing them to shake and clang loudly.