sexting

CW: phone sex, hwa pussy (again sorry) Continuation of [lick: part 1] but a different scenario. All pics are from Pinterest.
If you're uncomfortable with this do not read.

*Joong is top, hwa is bottom*

Joong's pov
Ever since hongjoong caught seonghwa fingering himself on the sofa, the couple agreed that if they needed to get off but weren't in the same room, they'd rely on sexting to help each other.

Hongjoong wasn't so into the idea. He feared that someone might hack into their phones and stumble upon all the dirty pics in their gallery. He didn't want anyone else but him seeing his seonghwa like that. But so far, their attempts to seduce each other through texts and calls were working really well. Not to mention how spicy their conversations got sometimes.

One night, hongjoong was staying overnight at the studio. He had informed seonghwa in advance, so he took his time to finalise the track he'd been working on.

*Ding!* He got a notification on his phone. It was from seonghwa. He opened their chat room.

mommy🥰💞💐😍
Joong-ahhhhh what are you doing?
I miss you :(

me
Baby I miss you too
I'm re-recording my rap parts for the new song, I'm not happy with how it sounds right now
What about you?
Getting ready for bed?

mommy🥰💞💐😍
I'm gonna take a bath!

me
Aw man I wish I could join😢

mommy🥰💞💐😍
Well, technically you can...

meHoly crapNow? You wanna do this now? But

me
Holy crap
Now? You wanna do this now? But...but I have to do the recording. It's really important and I'll be really quick okay? Seonghwa wait for me!!
Seonghwa??

When his boyfriend didn't reply, hongjoong put the phone down with a sigh, before continuing to record his rap. It took around 10 minutes, and when he was satisfied with the final piece, he checked his phone again. Seonghwa hadn't replied since, so he sat in his desk chair, patiently waiting for another message.

mommy🥰💞💐😍

Seongjoong Oneshots🔞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara