drunk

CW: car sex

*Joong is power bottom, hwa just wants to sleep*

Seonghwa's fit.

Hongjoong's fit

Hongjoong's fit.

"In the car, all of you. Now," ateez's manager instructed. All 8 members squeezed into the vehicle, wooyoung sitting in the middle seat, separating seonghwa and hongjoong. Seonghwa hugged himself in his seat, feeling cold without the warmth of his boyfriend next to him.

The group had just attended a company dinner, which meant lots of alcohol to drink. The two oldest members weren't the strongest drinkers, but they enjoyed spending time with the people they worked with. Plus, it was one of the few times they even got to drink, so they made the most of it.

The car ride back to the dorms was wild. The members sitting at the back seat wouldn't stop singing at the top of their lungs, and wooyoung wasn't making things any better by playing the music from his phone. The couple occasionally stole glances at each other, reassuring that soon it'd be just the two of them.

Around 10 minutes later, the car slowed to a stop. The members rushed to alight, wooyoung climbing over hongjoong to open the door.

"Hey...can we stay here for a bit?" Seonghwa muttered, too tired to even unbuckle his seatbelt. Hongjoong nodded, turning to their manager to give him yet another silly excuse that they were letting the younger members go wash up first.

Once they were left alone, hongjoong unbuckled his seatbelt and crawled over to seonghwa, wrapping his arms around him. "How do you always smell so good?" He said, rubbing his face in seonghwa's jacket.

When seonghwa didn't reply, he looked up to examine his face. The headlight outside provided just enough light for hongjoong to make out the flushed look on his boyfriend's face.

"You're red," he said. Concerned, he placed a hand over seonghwa's forehead.

"You know they say that drunk sex is the best feeling in the world."

Hongjoong looked at seonghwa blankly, unsure if it was the alcohol or the horniness that was making him so red.

"Why? Do you wanna try that?"

Seonghwa managed to unbuckle his seatbelt and reached out his arms to pull joong into his lap. "Please."

Before he could remove his belt, hongjoong stopped him. "Wait hwa are you very sure you want to do this? We're drunk, we might not remember any of this later."

Seonghwa pouted at his words. "Come onnnn it'll be funnnn."

Hongjoong couldn't hold back anymore, he straddled seonghwa's lap and unbuckled his partner's belt. He pulled out their dicks, stroking them together.

There wasn't any lube nearby, so if helped seonghwa put on the condom and spat on it. "Spread it around. I need to do this." He proceeded to stick his fingers in his own mouth, wetting it with saliva, before inserting it up his entrance, watching his hole slowly stretch itself.

When he felt ready, he looked back at seonghwa. Man was asleep.

"HEY! You can't leave me hanging here!" He yelped, lightly smacking the older's face.

Seonghwa caught up with what was happening and apologised. Joong positioned himself on top of hwa's dick and let go. It took him a few tries to sink all the way down, but when he did, both boys let out a sigh of relief.

Hongjoong placed his hands on hwa's shoulders and was riding on his dick. He pounded like nobody business, using all the strength he had to swirl his hips and feel his dick move inside. Every thrust felt like a step closer to heaven, "feels good joong-ah."

The whole time they were casually fucking in the car, hongjoong kept a look out for anyone who might see them through the window. It was dark outside, except the car was parked under a headlight. Just great.

Seonghwa took one of his hands and wrapped it round joong's cock, moving up and down to match his thrust. "Ahh..ah..euh-" hongjoong moaned as he was about to cum: 97...98...99%

Suddenly hwa's hand stopped: 99...98...97%
He had passed out again.

"YA! PARK SEONGHWA!" He was jolted awake and reminded to keep going. Hongjoong used his free hand to guide him, pumping faster and faster before he came onto seonghwa's jacket. Seonghwa followed soon after, cum spilling into the condom.

Their bodies separated, hongjoong falling onto the seat, eyes shut.

"Hyungs!!! We ordered gongcha!!" There came yunho's voice.

His eyes snapped wide open. "Shit shit shit, seonghwa they're coming to the car put your belt back on hurry!" He scrambled to zip up his pants and rushed to pull seonghwa's shirt down to cover the unbuckled belt.

Once done he threw himself to his seat and pretended to look out the window.
He opened it to see yunho and mingi holding drinks for them. "Most of us are done showering, you two can go up now," mingi said.

"Tha-thanks we'll be right there. Although I'm gonna need your help with him..." Hongjoong replied, pointing at seonghwa who was limp at this point, head lolling to one side.

"I got him." Yunho said as he opened the door and princess-carried the oldest member.

All night long, hongjoong took care of seonghwa, ensuring he was clean and comfortable before falling asleep next to him.