room service

CW: food play, seonghwa is dressed as a maid + hwa pussy is back. Do not read if you're uncomfortable with this.

*Hwa is bottom, joong is top*

*Hwa's pronouns are they/them*

Seonghwa's fit.

Hongjoong's fit

Hongjoong's fit.

Hongjoong is the manager of a well known company. He often travels around the world to collaborate with business partners; many of them invite him as he is very skilled at his work. Hongjoong always wears black and white clothes, along with a waistcoat that wraps round his snatched waist.

On this day, him and his team attended several meetings and conferences. By the time the company dinner was over, it was close to 9pm.

"Mr Kim, it's getting late. We should head back to the hotel," his secretary prompted.

Hongjoong agreed, and they boarded the rolls royce, leaving the restaurant.

Once hongjoong was in his hotel room, he flopped onto the bed and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He was awoken at 2am by his phone ringing. With a groan, he checked the screen, it was from an unknown number so he ignored it; he was used to receiving a lot of calls from random girls trying to meet up with him.

Just then, his stomach grumbled.
I'm hungryyyy, maybe I should call for room service, he thought. He reached for the telephone on the nightstand. "Hi, can I have a vanilla ice cream sundae brought up to room 2101? Yes, that's all, thanks." He put down the phone and laid back on the bed with a grin, he always craved ice cream at night.

*Knock knock*
"Room service."

Hongjoong leaped off the bed and opened the door. He was met with a tall, slim and elegant looking person, with shoulder length hair tied up in a low ponytail, and dressed in the normal housekeeper's uniform. Their big beautiful eyes staring at him in awe. Happens every time someone sees hongjoong for the first time.

"He-here's your sundae, mr k..kkim," the housekeeper stammered, handing over the tray of dessert.

Hongjoong thanked them. There was something about this person that made him feel a little...