Chapter 27

††  Ellis  ††

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

††  Ellis  ††

You cannot go back to the States with a murder conviction.

I had to keep repeating that mantra or else I would head upstairs and wrap my hands around his throat. 

It was eleven thirty am. and I was buried deep under another pile of files in this stuffy small room sweating my bollocks off. The sweet smell of Sasha's pussy from this morning was already lost under the funky smell of this room.

Fucking asshole.

The asshole was none other than James Charles. Zack's right-hand man.

Ugh. I was really starting to dislike the motherfucker.

He had it in for me right from the start. Hated me on sight. And this was how he tortured me. Scanning hundreds, thousands of files and uploading them into their new software, to create a digital filing system.

And yeah, I could see the benefits of the business of going digital. It made sense. But fuck me I was so bored my brain was petitioning for a job as a paperweight.

Huffing. I grabbed another file just as the door opened and my head shot up.

"Hey, USA," said a familiar voice and a welcome smile.

I flicked my chin up. "Hey, Canada." It was Ivy. Risk's Domme in training. The woman was a walking wet dream. No wonder she had guys willing to get on their knees... and stay there. And from what I'd heard in passing conversations she took no prisoners.

Truthfully, she scared me a little. Not that I'd ever say it out loud.

"Here, I thought you might want this. James told me he had you down here again."

She had in one hand two mugs of coffee. "You're fucking a Goddess, Canada." I could kiss her. "Y'know the offer to ride my cock is still there,"  I teased.

She laughed. "I've already told you. You first." She extended her hand out. "And you might be interested to know I just got this new hot red dildo." Lowering her voice with a hum. "It's as thick as your forearm."

Fuck me. I gulped, and my already sore ass clenched.

Her grin was almost evil and I happily let her change the subject. "I hardly know my own name before at least three coffees. And with you stuck here, I figured you'd need this to prevent those brain cells from staging a mass exodus." She grinned.

"You can say that again," I replied with a smirk, abandoning the file and diving straight for the drink as if it was a lifeline to the outside world.

"What have you done to piss James off anyway?" She perched her ass on the desk and brought her mug up her lips and blew over the top.

High Stakesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें