69 Even if i die

En başından başla

"I was the nicest I could have ever been." Sage taunts slowly walking closer. I didn't know how strong he was. If he had worked out, how much blood he had drank. Months out of the cell, and we didn't even know.

"Breaking their hands when they were giving you food isn't being nice, Sage, and you know that." I watch every single movement he has and am preparing to throw myself at him to keep geirge safe. I know for a fact that Josh will be okay, so even if this ends up being the death of me, at least I'll know he has him.

"That's a way I say thank you. Oh George, how wonderful it is to see you." Geirge was tense and was obviously shitting himself. I don't blame him. He's terrified that this man is gonna kill me. I wasn't going to let that happen. Josh still has at least 2 hours before he can get here, so I have to keep Sage busy till then. His hair was grown out, and he had many more scars on his body than he did before.

"How'd you get those scars?" I asked. George was latched onto my arm. I could hear his breath ragged as fear took Hold of him.

"Oh, just escaping wasn't that easy. I can't get away with a few scars." He laughs maniacally.

"Sage, we don't have to do this." I reason. The doors are the only way out. I slowly move around, getting him to circle with us slowly.

"Oh, but William." He sings. "I do." Silence. "2 years of my life. Wasted." He spits through clenched teeth. "Two whole years! And what for? Huh?! Because I threatened??? I didn't even fucking do anything!!!" He yelled causing George to flinch. "Through these months, it's been agonising to you have a happy life." He goes Monotone. "You geirge and FUCKING JOSH. I had to do something to break it up." He was getting too close. "I had to break you up. Josh could kill me in a second. Hence why he's busy." My eyes widened. He planned this. "I knew Josh would take his duties seriously and stay behind. And I knew you and that little brat would be alone." What's happening with Josh? Is he okay? Will we be okay. "Josh could kill me in a second. Uou, on the other hand, couldn't even if you wanted." I'm gonna fucking kill him. The anger was rising. All of this was in his plan. ALL OF IT. he's going to fucking pay, but I need to get George out. He's seen too much already. What he went through in the basement. What he saw his dad do. He's had a hard enough life. We don't have to have him see this, too. Even if I die tonight, he will have Josh. I'm sure he will be okay.

"Then let's fight, I have one condition. George goes outside."

"NO!!" He screamed. Pulling my arm. I didn't take my eyes off sage. I wasn't going to let my guard down for him to attack.

"Why should I let you do that?" He asked  Monotone. He didn't care if George saw. He doesn't care about anything. He wants to traumatise him.

"Because it'll be more fun for you, won't it? More room for us. Less screaming. More anticipation. Let him out, and I'll give it my all. I'm sure that's what you want, isn't it? A good hard fight." George was crying begging me not to let him out, to not be away from him. It broke my heart. He was scared, but I couldn't let him get hurt. Not even a scratch.

"Fine, let him out." He opens the door, and I push George out, knowing he wasn't going to go out of his own accord. I hope he'll forgive me.

---GEORGE POV---

I felt like I did when I was young. Cornered, watching from a crack in the door. I was unable to do anything because I was weak. Josh wasn't here. Will locked in a room with the guy who claimed he would kill him. I locked outside, banging on the door, begging to go in.  To help. I didn't care. I didn't care what I had to see, I just wanted to help. I can't open the door from the outside. I was screaming for help and punching the door to no avail.

"George?! What's the matter? What's happening? Is everything alright? You have to be in there." Charlie and Delilah came rushing to me.

"Will and sage are in there about to fight, and I can't." I'm out of breath. "Will's in danger!!" I punch the door more feeling the pain in my knuckles.

"George, you're bleeding, stop." Delilah grabs my shoulder.

"NOO!" I scream, shrugging her off with force shocking her. I continued banging at the door. I couldn't think I didn't need to, I needed to help. She held me back, but I pushed her off again. And continued at the door.

"GEORGE!!" Charlie yelled with domination, causing me to pause and pant. "Those doors were built to keep werewolves out, do you really think you can get in there? You're a human. There's no point. Will is strong. Stronger than me, stronger than Delilah. You're not going to lose him. Now let's get you patched up before some hungry vampire comes your way." I scream. I know he's right, I have no way of getting in there. I take one final punch, as hard as I could with all the force I could muster. What happened left all three of us in shock.

A massive dint was now visible in the hidden door. My hand hurt like hell, probably broken. I backed up a bit. How the fuck did I do that.

"How the fuck did you do that?!" Delilah

_________________

Someone left a comment that just makes sense to me and I will tag them in the next one but I think it'll be cool af.

Also, soz for the slow update. Work has actually kicked my ass and I forget I have shit.

Working retail makes you feel like a robot.

However gone part-time have set schedual now, also got my Ls (first step to getting a licence in australia) and dropped out of school. So like it's a time sandwich lol it'll be fun. Getting my life together djdjhdjdhd