71 wheres josh?

GEORGES POV

The door behind me opened. The dented door. The one Will and Sage was in, fighting to the death. I was afraid to look, to see Sage instead of Will. I was still processing this new information. Something I never thought could happen. I felt frozen. The voices became distant again. Like I was underwater, and they were yelling at me. Everything felt fuzzy. A part of me that I didn't know about. It took 23 years to find out. I'm glad my father isn't some psychopath who just decided to kill the people he loves one day. I'm glad that all the things people would say weren't real, that there was more to it. But a demon?! I'm not human? If I wasn't human, why did it only show itself now? I don't understand.

I felt a hand on my shoulder from behind me. I jumped and smacked it away, thinking it was Wills dad or maybe Sage. I was very happy to look up and see Will's face. I was shocked and saddend at seeing the state of him. Beaten bloody and bruised scratches up his arm, a busted lip, and a bruise coming in around the eye. He stood there arms open waiting for me. I jumped in them, screaming his name in excitement, all thoughts from before gone. I didn't look at the door where everyone else was. Will didn't want me to either, turning me away from it.

"WILL YOURE OKAY!!!" I cried, tightening my hold on him. He set me down on the ground. He was weak, but he was okay.

"I'm sorry you had to wait so long. Are you okay?" He kept me in his arms, his chin resting on my head.

"I'm fine." I cried. Gripping onto the back of his tattered shirt.

"What happened to the door?" He asked, looking at the dint.

"You missed a lot." Will's dad walked up. "A lot." I buried my head in Wills chest, not wanting to think about what I now know. 

"Georgie!" I hear my name. I looked up to see a bright orange haired boy running my way. Is he the last one? How long has it been? "Georgie, are you okay? Will... what happened?" He looked at the small scene, and the others slammed the door shut, leaving in what whatever was in that room, keeping it from an obviously little Ezra.

"He's fine." Will spoke for me when I didn't answer. "Where's Josh. It's been hours." I was shocked. Hours? It's been hours? Behind Ezra, Victor, Josh's brother, walked up. Will asked the question again.

"He stayed behind to help." Victor says, seeming just as worried as we are. "I told him that I could stay behind, but he insisted that I go with Ezra, I gave him 2 hours to get his ass here. I'm just hoping he's not stupid enough to fight them. What happened to you?"

"Long story." Will states. More time without Dada. I cling to Daddy. I want Dada back. I need him back.

"Daddy," I looked up at him, catching his attention. His hand was playing with my messy hair. It was getting quite a bit longer, and I'd have to ask Mrs Chen to cut it again when everything's better again. "We go get Dada?" I asked, wanting to get him. To help him. I want him home. I need him home.

"We can't bub. We just have to wait for him. Trust him to be smart and make it back okay. Right now, Daddy needs to go to the infirmary. Can you come with me for that." I had a pout on my lips, but I nodded. He takes my hand, and we walk away, I wave goodbye to Vic and Ezra as we walk up the stairs to the doctors that were here for Daddy and Daddy's dad and sister. I haven't seen her for a while, I wonder where she is.

Daddy got the nurse lady to help him with his boo boos. I just sat nearby waiting patiently for him to get help. As he finished up, he grabbed my hand and walked to his daddies' room. I silently stood by him. We walked in, and his daddy was standing there pacing back and forth behind a desk. I never really looked at the room properly before. It was more like an office than a room. But it was also more like an apartment than an office. There were frosted glass doors in the background where I could see the place where he slept and two extra doors on the side, I can only assume ones a wardrobe and the others a bathroom like ours is.

"Dad, we need to talk." Daddy started, slamming the doors behind us.

"Of corse we do. Do you know what he is?" Daddy's dad motions towards me. I hide behind Daddy, not wanting to remember the whole conversation I had with him a while ago. I am just a human. That's all I've known myself to be. That's all I need to know I am. There is no way I am anything else.

"I'm not here about him. We can talk about that later. You've disturbed him enough."

"It wasn't a rumour. It was real, and you are holding one of the most unknown creatures ever." He explained, this stopped daddies thoughts.

"What do you mean?" He asks, pulling me unto a hug.

"His dad was a demon, his mum a human. Seems like a normal thing. Half lings exist everywhere. Not demon ones, though. If the mother is a human, then she dies if the father is the human the baby dies. It's never been a thing. Not once has there ever been a human, demon half ling."

"What if his mum wasn't a human? Would it be possible then?" He asked the suggestion that I was never human shocked me, I wanted to stop talking about this subject. I just wanted to forget it all.

"He smells of human. No one has questioned his humanity. Of corse his mother would be human." Daddy's dad mentioned.

"Then what if you're wrong. What if his mother was the demon? What's the likely chance he would live then if it's truely impossible his mother was human?" I whine. There's no way.

"The rumours were that it was Craig that escaped hell and fell in love. What are you getting at."

"They're rumours, dad. Rumours aren't always true." Daddy began playing with my hair. "What if it was Craig's wife that possessed him. To do everything horrible."

"Then why save me?" I asked, looking into his eyes instead of hiding in his neck.

"I mean, it would make sense, wouldn't it? It's the only way George could live if he just too too many of her genes and found a way to live through the trimesters of a demonic woman. What I'm thinking was that she kept George safe because he's a survivor of a demon birth. He's one of a kind." All of this was too much, and it was too scary. I don't think I could handle much more speculation on my past.

"I don' know, I don' wanna know. Too scawy, no mowe. Pease Daddy. Where Dada?" I ask, begging to stop.

"We'll talk later, dad, but for now, it's not important. He's too little." I sigh, happy to drop it. Daddies dad wasn't too happy about the ending of the conversation, but he was just honna have to suck it up.

"Dada isn't here yet, he's just dealing with some stuff back at the pack. Can you keep being my brave little boy? Dada will be back soon."

"We watch show?" I needed to keep my mind off of everything, I didn't want to think about how bad reality was right now. I just wanted to watch a fun little cartoon and ignore it all, and I knew Daddy was also worried for Dada. It was very obvious.  He could never hide it from me.

__________________
_______

That was kinda messy, sorry about that. And now I'm fucking sick on my only days off ffs