At the Bar.

"Are you sure?"

"Then beg for it!"

_______________________

A really handsome man in his late twenties. His eyes are deep black with a tint of brown in between, and his clean shaved jawline is as sharp as a knife.

He sat in his black turso with a white shirt and sleek black tie inside. His hairs were dark black as they partially took over his forehead from one side.

He did sat beside a cute girl who had a body fitting black off shoulder dress on. It didn't expose much, except for the cut which gave a nice glance at her clevage.

She had pigtails as her hairstyle with some bangs coming forward, which were pink from bottom.

Her lips were plump and her eyes were really beautiful with blue iris which stood like jewels.

"Hey cutipie" he said as he shifted her bangs beside her ear.

"Want me buying you a drink?"

The girl's cheeks started to turn red. He could feel her breaths getting hotter on his hands as they still resided on her cheeks.

He chuckled at her as he indicated the bartender to have another drink.

"So, what's your name sweetheart?" He says sweetly as he extended her the drink.

She's still blushing.

"I'm Lara"

"Lara, right?" His teeth started to show up as his lips extended and opened, to form a bright smile.

"Such a sweet name" he said in a normal yet affectionate voice.

"For a sweet, beautiful and-" he paused for a while and bent closer to her face, " dirty girl like you."

He said this almost whispering.

Lara clenched her both hands on the shot of glass she had in her hands.

Her body shivering at his words as excitement travelled through her body.

"Mind having a night with me?"

He said resenting from his position of bending down and still maintaining a straight eye contact with the girl, as he fixed his sleek tie.

"Umm..." Lara let out almost a whimper.

"Yes...baby...say" his eyebrows bent as he said this with a flirtatious look combined with his seductive tone.

"I think i would lik--"

"Aki!!"

Before she could finish her sentence, she was already interrupted by this sudden shout and his flinched yet unbothered figure in front of him.

Aki, a beginner sommelier at this bar, was this handsome and young man.

And the one who's voice had enough of power to move him, was this manager of his and the bar.

"How many times do i need to explain you that you're here for working and not fooling around with girls!?"

He bursted out at Aki as he still was unbothered and just taking a sip from the deep red wine in the glass, he had in his hands.

"You came back?"

Aki asked not bothered at all.

"Yes. I'm here. Now go back. and start working."