In a while he went back to his work slowly after his best friend/fav cousin arun arya had enteredand they started working

MEERA'S POV:
Its been 1 month since I saw him,now my life was becoming nomal I was happy without his presence but I was somewhat missing him.now my bond with ma and avyan is more then my own unfortunate husband.

I was sitting in my cabin talking with pooja and she told me that my dad isn't well ,my eyes welled up as I heard her so I decided to go home for a while but I had to ask arjun because I was still sacred of him so I decided to go to his office as he was barely seen at home.

------------------------------------------------------MEERA'S POV:I came home a bit early as I had to go to meet arjun as well so I came home prepared lunch and thought or take lunch for his as he might be eating outside food ,its not good for his...

MEERA'S POV:
I came home a bit early as I had to go to meet arjun as well so I came home prepared lunch and thought or take lunch for his as he might be eating outside food ,its not good for his health also, so i went to to my room after perparing lunch and changed my clothes ,informed ma and drove the car off arya palace to arya group of companies.
----------------------------------------------------

ARJUN'S POV:
I was work the shit out of me and the reason is because of few bunch of bastard who started a civil war in sri lanka . I am gonna kill those mfs for making me work so much.

I was busy in a call talking to the president of sri lanka and I saw the world's most unfortunate yet blessed wife of mine, walking into my cabin like a queen my queen I love the way her eyes sparkle even after marrying me ,tbh I still haven't shown her my beast side ,I don't know why but I am not able to hurt her nor see pain in her eyes.

Jumping back to reality she knocked the door and I let her in she was about to say something but stop herself as she looked at me talking in my phone. After a while I cut the call and looked towards her she was looking at the interiors.

I cleared my throat, she snapped towards me and waved her hand and said "hey, where have you been , long time no see " she tried to crack a joke but was unsucessful so she again said "wo..woh maharaj mujhe appse kuch "

I said "tch, come to the point why did you come here???"

She narrated the whole story and asked me if she could go to her maternal home for a while.

I said "appko koi idea bhi hai aap mujhse kya maang rahi, aap abhi meera malhotra nhi hai aap arjun arya ki patni hai meera arjun arya." I felt butterflies in my stomach but ,The smile faded from her face as she heard him

"toh apko ijazat maag ne ke koi zarurat nhi hai" he said astonishing her and she smiled widely as if a child had got her favorite toy he smiled looking at her.

She said "toh mai jau??"

He chuckled said "haan". "aap ja sakti hai par kayal rakhen meri bewi ka "

She was surprised to the core of his behaver .what has gotten into him today she thought.

And at last she said "yeh aap keliye kana kuyki aap rooz bahar ka kana kathe ho aapke sehed kiliye accha nhi hai" and kept the food she bought on his table

"ajj rath ghar aaja unga " she heard him saying, she nodded her head and left from there.

----------------------
On the way she was thinking of cooking his favorite food as she was happy today and tommorow she thought of going to her maternal place.
---------------------------------------------------------------
ARJUN'S POV:
The moment she left the realization hit me about what I was doing infront of her. I was looking like an idiot
"what was I even doing?"
"you are a bloody beast, remember the reson behind marrying her ?"
"focus arjun "he said to himself.

I straighted myself and went back to my beast form. Resuming my work and he saw arun looking at me with a smirk.

"who let you you in?" I asked him

"you really thing I need someones permission ?" he told

"yes"

"Whose"

"mine"

"stfu and get back to work majnu sahab" arun said had arjun shook his head at his bestfriend's drama.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next day arjun went to drop meera at the malhotra mansion as she entered her dad did something which shook her the the core........

"padhreye rani sa, aap hamare ghar aye toh aaj hamare shobha baad gaya" his dad told in his sarcastic tone.

"aap ko koi sarurat hai humse yeh hume aur thabha karne mai koi kammi rahe gaye?".

"Watch your toungue MR MALHOTRA!!! You are talk to my wife" arjun's voice came booming into the atmosphere.

"chup ho jayae who amari beti hai" sheela her mom said

"aase beti na hoti toh acha hota hame" her dad told her with disgust in his face

meera was astonished with her dad's behaver and didn't know why he was behaving like that to her , he always loved her though she was not there biologyical daughter.

The reason behind his behaver was her marrying arjun without his concern and he(arjun) had told her dad that they were already in a physical relationship and meera aborted his child to ruin meera's reputation in front of her dad but meera thought he was the one who accepted his proposal, all these games were been played by arjun.

After listening to all there meera ran outside to malhotra mansion and sat in the car . arjun came running to her and he drove her back when she asked him to do so, she was only looking at the sky while he was driving ,then they finally reached the arya palace and meera went running to her chamber and amrita saw her run and got scared so she asked arjun "kya hua beta why is she crying"

his one dead glance made her quit and he went to his chamber.

When he entered inside and sat next to her on the floor she suddenly hugged him and started crying hysterically on his chest and he utters softly,

"bass na jaan matt roo itna, tume rote dekh mera dil dukhta hai"

"why did baba speak so harshly arjun,what did I do " his heart melted as she called him by his name

"Don't worry jaan ,everything will be alright" now he was getting sacared that if the gets to know the reason behind what would happen to her

"I can't break her ,no way I am gonna break her" he though and cupped her cheek with his palm and kissed her fore head ,rubbing her lips with his thumb.........................................................................................................

Hello guysssss I told I would update after 15 but I couldn't waitttttt my cutiesssss are falling in loveeeee ahhhhhhhh plz vote and comment