I giggle and shake my head. Then I looked over to my right as I see the movers working. Walking back and forth, in and out of my apartment while I'm in the hallway with Leah. I leaned back onto the wall and looked at Leah again.

"I hope I can be more than your friend soon..again" I tell her softly.

"Well now that you live here, I can spend more time with you. Fix things. Start from scratch if we can"

"Like we just met?" I ask her and smile.

"Sure" she giggles.

I look away from her, then I look at her again and eye her down for the quickest second. Then looked at her.

"Hi...I'm Jennifer! You from around here?" I ask her. She starts to laugh more and tilts her head.

"Well I just moved here from La for work not too long ago. You?"

"I'm just moving in today from La too! What do you do for work?" I ask her.

"I do fashion marketing. Love me some fashion" she says.

"Oh! I do fashion pr!"

"Really? Maybe we can work together. You have the looks. I'm not surprised you're in the fashion industry" she tells me.

"You're sexy yourself" I said. Leah's smile goes away. "Jennifer take it slow" she hisses. "Oh-oops" I said. She rolls her eyes.

"I mean, thank you! I'm sure you get the same compliments. I'd love to see your work one day." I said.

"Maybe when you're settled in your new place, we can grab some coffee. I'll show you around too"

"You're so sweet. I'd love that" I smile at her. Kind of getting butterflies as we speak.

"Hi! Pardon me. Is it okay to keep some other boxes in the room to make space for the couch? The clothing boxes" the man says. "Oh yeah! Sorry I have a lot of clothes. Place them wherever!" I said as I walked towards the front door. I knew Leah followed behind cause I smelled her. But I just peaked my head in as I spoke to them.

"Do you guys like burgers? Tacos? Hot dogs for lunch?"

"A burger should hit good once it hits lunch! We really appreciate you" Kevin says. I giggle. "I appreciate you guys seriously. Thank you. I'll make sure to be back with your lunches on time." I said. Then I felt a slap on my ass. I look back to make sure it was Leah. The girl that I "just met".

"Stop" I giggle and looked away.

"Sounds good! We're going to have lunch at 2."

"Perfect" I said.

After that, me and Leah walked away back to the elevators. We're going to grab a coffee right now as we had planned before all this. We're letting the movers do their thing and me and Leah will be back for their lunch.

Once we got in the elevator, Leah presses the button to get to the lobby. Then the door closes and she leans back onto the wall and looks at me.

"I'm really moving here" I tell her. "Yeah I know. It's pretty crazy"

I sigh out loud. "I'm glad we're trying to fix us. But I do wish I was able to move out here sooner" I said.

"Yeah" Leah says.

"I'm sure we would've been married" I said. She presses her lips. "Well you're living here now. Let's try to get to that step again"

"You think we can?" I ask her.

"I mean..I want you. You want me. You live here, I live here..our lives can reconnect and we can do what we've done before..just need less toxicity"

"Yeah..I mean..I've never stopped loving you" I said.

"Mm..you sure? After the girls you've fucked between our break?"

"Made me want you even more" I shrug. Leah shakes her head and reaches her hand out. I reach mine out too and held her fingers.

"I'm glad you live out here. Close by me. Now I'll know if you're out sneaking around or not" she says to me. I scoff. "Shut up."

"Kidding" she says and pulls me to her.

"Mm..for someone I just met, you're really touchy" I tease her. She uses her other hand to hold my waist. I look at the screen showing what floor we're at and we were close to the lobby. So I look back at Leah.

"And for someone I just met, you're letting me"

"Mm..well, you smell so good..and you're so pretty.." I said to her. She smirks as I feel her hand slide down my lower back, into my pants. I feel her hand go down my panties and she squeezes my ass. I immediately flirtatiously giggle.

"I usually don't kiss someone I just met but..." she pauses and kisses me softly. I smile against her lips and cupped her face.

Then the elevator dings and I pulled back. She quickly pulls her hand out and we walked out.

I looked back at her as she's just eyeing me down as we walk.

"Didnt know you like girls." I tell her.

"Eh..they're alright" she says. I giggled.

"Alright. Let's chill out" I tell her. She laughs and we walk out to the parking garage to her car and hopped in the car.

We really need to get a hold of ourselves. Fucking addicts to each other.