Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion

Start from the beginning

Jungkook call his parents to inform them about his night stay at Taehyung's house.

They reached to Kim mansion . Taehyung and Jungkook went inside Jungkook behind Taehyung.

Jin : You came Tae. (Jin frown looking at Jungkook)

Jk : Hello uncle I am working with Taehyung for a deal. Today it's raining and house quite far so Taehyung said I can come. Hope you don't mind it.

Jin : Not at all make yourself feel home. Come I will show you guest room. You fresh up and come for dinner.

Taehyung went to his room and Jin took Jungkook to guest room. After freshing up he came down stairs other already there. Jungkook's eyes fall on someone. (Imagine you met Jimin just imagine well you can do that only )

Jk : Jimin~ (he gasp jimin turn around)

Jm : hello.

Jk : are you really Kim Jimin real Kim Jimin. O my god I can't believe my eyes.

Jungkook was looking at Jimin awestruck. He can't believe his favorite singer sitting in front of him.

Jm : yes I am real Kim Jimin nice to meet. (Said with an eye smile)

Jk : oooh my, can sit besides you please please. (Jungkook is really living his dream right)

Jm : sure.

Jk : Taehyung-shii you never told me that Jimin is your brother.

Tae : you never ask me. Our first name is also the same as you should know.

Jk : 70 % of Korea's population first name is Kim. Do you want me go to everyone person whose first name is Kim and ask them are relative of Kim Jimin. (Said with pout)

Tae : Not bad idea though.

Jk : Taehyung-shii , see uncle how mean he is.

Jin : Taehyung that wrong, how can you be mean to such cute boy.

Tae : don't go to face eomma, this might look innocent but have very sassy mouth.

Jk : look at me do you really think that. (Jungkook battle his eyelashes together)

Jin : no he's just so adorable baby.

Jk : a alien can't understand it.

Everyone laugh at Jungkook comment.

Jm : no one ever understand my brother so perfectly until now. You have such great eye side I must say. (Said laughing)

Tae : you're my brother you supposed to take my side. (Offended)

Jm : I am side of truth

Jm : I am side of truth. (Stick his tongue out)

Like this bickering to each other dinner went. Jin was looking outside of window when someone hug him behind.

Nj : what are you thinking love.

Jin : after so long our house felt like home isn't it. After that accident for the first time I saw my old bear. He seems so happy today.

Nj : yeah Jungkook felt like part of our family.

Jin : hubby why I felt like Jungkook loves Taehyung the way he looks at him. It's different isn't it.

Nj : hmmmm.

It's been it's been two weeks since that incident. It made Jungkook get close to Kim family. Jin adore this little boy alot. Jimin and Jungkook become friends too.

Let's see what's happening in Kim Cooperation.

Tae : It's all amazing I must say. (Tae go through all dress which were on mannequins.)

All the dress were done. Taehyung examine then they will be gonna wore by model on Fashion week.

Tae : you did great Job with them I must Jungkook I must say.

Jk : well thank you.. As I said I finished it before one month. A week still left and we are done.

Tae : that's great (again look to his computer)

Jk : Taehyung it's my first awhere work as fashion designer. Shouldn't we should celebrate.

Tae : let's go to near by restaurant ok.

Jk : such a boring person you're. You know this.

Tae : yeah I am that fact about me very well. (Jungkook looked at him with pout) Alright tell me how you want to celebrate it.

Jk : I have five tickets of aquarium let's go. (Said with excitement and showed aquarium tickets)

Tae : how are the five people are.

Jk : You, Jimin, Hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung and I.

Tae : fine.

Jk : Wait I will call them and you call Jimin. Alright.

Jungkook went to call other. Taehyung to call Jimin.

After a while Jungkook come back with sad face.

Jk : Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung are busy they said it's not possible and the plan was so sudden for them.

Jungkook said with low voice the excitement completely vanished. Taehyung thinking how he supposed to tell him that Jimin is also not coming with them.

Tae : that bad let's go you and I go joy fully. Why should we cancel our plan.

Jk : yes let's go I won't talk to them. We will joy without them. Let's go.

Jungkook hold the handle of Taehyung's wheelchair and pushed forward . Both had smile on there faces.

Tae : let's goooooo.....

[A/N : All of you seems happy here that kinda bothering me. I won't let that happiness stay for longer. 😏]

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment .
Please follow me if you like reading it.
Stay tuned for the next part. ☺