S I X

Song: Deja Vu
Artist's Name: Olivia Rodrigo
___________
-🌼-

Song: Deja Vu Artist's Name: Olivia Rodrigo___________-🌼-

"The fuck summer."
It was Silas. He was standing in front of me, with a scowl on his face. "Don't tell me you did it again."

Tears fill my eyes, as I hug him tightly. He hugs me back, and I just know that he's crying too.

"C'mon let's get you inside, it's cold." I nod, still attached to him, as we walk inside.

It was pretty clean, except for a few spilt drinks, and beer bottles on the ground, and of course the punch on the coffee table.

"Look, I promise I'll tell them to delete the video." I nod at him, while walking upstairs.

_____

I dry my blonde hair. My hair became a tint of red from the punch that was. I got changed into some satin pajamas, and went to bed.

_____

RING RING RINGGGG
Who the fuck was calling me? I forcefully get up, and answer the phone

PHONE CALL
"WHAT DO YOU WANT HARLOWE?"
"Where the fuck are you? It's free period,
You're late dumbass."
"Wait. What."
"GET DRESSED BITCH."
"OKAY, OKAY."
*Hangs up*

Fuck, I'm really late. I rush to my closet, and choose a pretty cute but rushed outfit.

 I rush to my closet, and choose a pretty cute but rushed outfit

(Summer's Outfit + Black heels)

O

nce I got dressed, I hurried towards the door. And got inside the bus. I did my makeup pretty quickly inside it.

Whoo, finally here. I step outside, to see that it's still free period. I hurried inside, and already spot the people laughing and gossiping about me.

I keep my head down, to my locker. I open it, and grab a few things, before I turn around to see harlowe and Astrid walking over to me.

"Hey, Summer you okay?" Astrid questions, as I hug her 5'4 frame. "Thanks so much."

She nods at me, while harlowe smiles at us. "Where's Silas?" I question them. They both shrug their shoulders.

"Let's go to the library." I nod at them. We start walking up to the second floor.

The seniors floor.

I take a deep breath, as I can already hear people murmuring about me. "Oh would you fucking shut up." I shout towards the seniors looking at me.

I roll my eyes pushing the library door, with Astrid and harlowe following behind me.

We immediately look for a table. There it is. They sat on the table where I tutored Elijah in.

I shake my head refusing to think about him. And, no I wasn't falling in love with him. How could anyone even fall in love that fast?

I was just upset, because he was the only person that I felt like I could tell all my secrets to, where I could cry without him even questioning me. He felt like my comfort person.

But I had a huge crush on him back then, since he was my brother's friend then. So he mostly came over to our house.

I shake off my thoughts, and decided to scroll through the genres. Romance, sci-fi, horror, edu-

I freeze, when I see Elijah laughing with some girl at a table. It looked like she was tutoring him.

She was a pretty girl, no.. a gorgeous girl. She had long brunette locks, olive skin, the most captivating emerald green eyes, and her teethy smile, that could make anyone's day better.

He looked happy with her. I hate to admit this, but I somehow felt jealousy..?!

Or I just hated being replaced.