O N E

Song: Out of my league
Artist's Name: Fitz and the tantrums
_____________
-🌼-

"YOU WERE OUT OF MY LEAGUE—"The song cuts off, as my headphones are being taken out of my head

The song cuts off, as my headphones are being taken out of my head. I rub my eyes still sleepy.

"Miss Hills, detention." I sigh, getting my headphones and walking out of class. I yawn heading towards the grey boring door.

DETENTION.

I open the door, for it to make loud creaking sounds. I observe the room, to only find Elijah, the school's one and only fuckboy sitting on one of the chairs, his feet up on the table.

His eyes meet mine, as his lips form into a sinister smirk. I roll mine, walking towards one of the seats in the back.

"How'd miss goody two shoes get herself in detention?" I scoff at him, putting back my headphones.

I lower my head to the table feeling sleepy once again. I was about to regain a peaceful nap, until a loud creaking sounds made me snap my head up.

I look to Elijah's seat, only to see that he's vanished, and magically teleported to the seat next to mine.

I groan loudly, causing the teacher in front to glare at me. I grimace at her, looking to my side to see the psychopath sneering at me.

"Can you just leave me alone?" I whisper shout at him, which makes him chuckle. "Never." I groan again, just quietly this time.

I decided to just go on my phone, since phones were allowed in detention, thank God. Cause I think I would die without it.

I scroll through Instagram, to see Kane with multiple girls. I sigh, at the boy. I thought that we would last so many years, that we would end up getting married and having children together even.

"Times up." Miss Heisenberg, announces making us groan in happiness. I quickly rushed outside, fixing my Gucci stockings, while adjusting my Valentino Black high heels.

I fix my blonde wavy hair, before strutting outside, where the Silas was practicing. The sound of my heels clicking, echo through the hallway each step.

"Silas!!" I shout catching his teammates attention. They all smirk at me, as I walked closer to him.

"Are you done?" I question him huffing. "Yeah, just about to take a shower. You can go ahead with Luca in the car sums."

He throws me the keys, drenched din sweat from keeping it in his pocket for so long.

I pinch my nose, because of the pungent smell, wiping the keys on my skirt to remove the sweat.

I hurry towards Luca's locker, where I see him making out with some girl again.

Typical, typical.

"Luca." I call out to him, making the girl he was making out with give me the dirtiest look in the universe.

I slightly chuckle at the girl, before handing him the keys, looking up at him. Since he was like 6'3 and I was only 5'2.

I could only reach his chest, and I'd have to snap my head all the way up to see his face in full view.

"Silas is just taking a shower."

Hey sunshines!! Thanks For reading the first chapter Of Fake it til' we make it!!I hope you enjoyed it, andTYSM!! STAY PRETTYY

For reading the first chapter
Of Fake it til' we make it!!
I hope you enjoyed it, and
TYSM!! STAY PRETTYY

Question of the chapter:
Summer or Winter?
Comment your
answers!!<3
_____