Poland x Hungary

Note: Poland male top
      Hungary male bottom

Poland slammed his drink on the table. If someone approached his boyfriend one more time he was going to lose it.

Coming to this bar had been a mistake. He thought it would be nice to party for a night, treat his lovely little boyfriend to drinks. But no, everybody else decided they wanted to come to the same bar and flirt with his boyfriend in particular!

He looked over to where Hungary was, getting another drink up at the bar. He saw a man eyeing his pert ass and growled. Bastards, all of them. Finally, Hungary got his drink and made his way back to the table.

Only for Czech Republic to slap his ass halfway there.

Poland shot up out of his seat like a rocket. His eyes turned a deep shade of red as he growled at the other nation. The humans he could maybe excuse, but another country? One who knew perfectly well that Hungary was taken? Hell no!

Poland stormed over to the pair. Hungary had dropped his drink to the floor in surprise and was staring at Czech Republic in shock. He saw his very possessive boyfriend approaching and stepped back.

Poland gripped the smaller nation's shirt tightly and lifted him into the air. He smelt heavily of alcohol and his delayed response showed just how inebriated he was. Poland growled and threw him to the ground.

"We're leaving," Poland snarled as he painfully gripped Hungary's wrist.

"Wha-" Hungary tried to say as he was dragged out of the bar, several humans turning to watch the spectacle.

Hungary tripped over himself as Poland yanked him around the corner. He let out an oof as he was slammed against the hard brick.

"What? Somebody jealous?" The words spilled out of Hungary's mouth before he could stop them. He loved to tease Poland about how 'his milkshake brings all the boys to the yard', but even a dumbass could tell this was not the time for such jokes.

Hungary gulped as Poland pressed against him, shoving his legs apart and slotting himself between them. He growled into Hungary's ear before biting into his neck, drawing blood.

"Ow! Easy! I was joking!" Hungary yelped. Poland only crowded into his space more.

"Mine," He said lowly. Hungary began to panic as Poland started to undo his belt.

"Wait," he hissed, "not here!" Poland growled again.

"I want you to be as noisy as possible, I want those bastards to know that you're taken, and happily so," Poland hissed into his ear, successfully taking off Hungary's belt and dropping it to the ground.

Hungary's fear only grew. He was normally up for whatever his overly possessive and needy lover wanted, but this was a little much.

"Can't we discuss this a little first?" Hungary asked as his pants were pushed down.

Poland finally stopped his assault on Hungary's neck to look him in the eye. His expression softened when he saw the genuine fear in his lover's face. Poland kissed the other softly.

"Trust me?" He asked. Hungary stared at him silently for a moment.

"Please?" Poland begged as the silence dragged on, pulling away slightly.