4/ rather not talk about it

Start from the beginning

"Perrie come on we got to practice."Jesy said coming our way which made me and Zayn back away from each other.

"Leave her alone loverboy!"she pulled on my arm and me and the girls practiced for a very and I mean very long time.

_____

"No! Your suppose to open your mouth!"I whined at Zayn. We were at his house and I was trying to throw a grape into his mouth but he wouldn't do as I told him to! He was being stubborn and kept his mouth closed so I tried to throw the grape at his eye so he would listen!

"Never!"He said and I rolled my eyes. I threw the grape and he finally opened his mouth! It went straight in making me happy!

"Yay! Now you get a treat for behaving."I said and sat on his lap and pecked his lips. His eyes widened and he looked at me "If you told me earlier you would kiss me when I listened I would've done that since the beginning."he said and I laughed. I snuggled into his chest while we watched some random tv show on his couch with tons of blankets on us.

"I'm home."I heard a yell say. I turned to Zayn in fear it was his mam one of Zayn's sister I met yesterday named Waliyha walked in.

"Hey Zayn! Hi Perrie!"she said and walked up the stairs. So far two of the three sister liked me. But I haven't met Doniya yet because Zayn said she's at college right now.

We continued watching tv until I realized something.

"Boo, remember yesterday when we got invited to go bowling?"I asked and Zayn nodded his head. "We didn't go."I said and he kissed my forehead then turned to me. "I wanted to spend time with you instead of going bowling."he said and my heart instantly melted. Fuck why am I falling for him so fast?

Zayn POV

I watched as a sleeping Perrie was laying in my arms looking so peaceful. She had her head laid on my chest with her hair all cute and messy in a bun. I pulled her closer to me and lifted the blanket higher so she doesn't get cold. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep and soon did with the person I love with me

~~~

I woke up with Perrie moving in my arms and saw her open her breathtaking blue eyes. She looked around her then gazed up at me.

"Hey boo!"she said and pecked my lips. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her chin on my chest to stare up at me.

"Did you sleep well?"I asked and she nodded but then yawned making me chuckle.

"Sounds like you need some more sleep?"I questioned her and she shook her head. "I'm fine! Besides I think I should started heading ho-"

"Mums home! And I brought some pizza!"My eyes widened as I recognized my mothers voice. She isn't suppose to be home till another hour!

"Where is everyone?"I heard her voice and then the sound of her shoes began to become louder and louder meaning she was getting closer. I looked at Perrie who looked scared out of her mind. We both sat up in time my mother came. She smiled at me then frowned.

"Get out!"Mum snapped at Perrie making her flinch then stand up. "Now!"She said and Perrie started to walk out of the room until I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Mum! Atleast get to know Per-"

"I don't need to! I know her mother and that's all I need to figure out that she won't be good for you! Leave!"She said then looked at Perrie. I held Perrie's hand then guided her to the door. I was a bit pissed at my mum that I didn't realize my grip around Perrie's hand tightened.

"Ow ow ow Zayn please let go!"She said and I quickly let go making her pull her arm towards her.

"Look I know your probably pissed off by your mam but please don't take you anger off on anything! You kinda knew that our parents hated each other and this relationship was gonna have to be a secret in front of them but-"I kissed her lips which made her quiet.