MEDA

"so what is your plan" Astriana asked Hana, they were both siting on her bed currently thinking of a way to prove Astriana's innocence.
"Melina" Hana said,

"Melina" Astriana repeated as she looked Hana up, she would never help us, her sisters life is in danger, she said as Hana just smiled, "exactly, her sisters life is in danger, and as far as I know, Melina has just one sibling left by her late parents, a girl of about ten years old" Hana said with sympathy in her voice,
"ten, she is still a child, how can Safeera kidnap a girl as small as that, she is a woman doesn't she have a heart" Astriana said as her blood boiled within her in anger
" heart and Safeera is a viper, she is evil, she has done worst in this palace than just kidnapping a small girl, and every time her actions are overlooked" Hana said,
"the king must really love her alot" Astriana said with sad eyes,
"I don't think the king loves her, I think she does something to his head, because evrytine he calls a court precision for a case laid against her, the next day he comes back a different person, forgetting about her trial, then who so ever accused her, we always find their dead body in the bushes the next day, and the king still dies nothing "Hana said shivering as she remembered the dead body of the slave girl found at the back of the palace after she accused Safeera of adding something to the kings food,  ever since then servants in this palace and even concubine knew wisely, than to speak to anyone about anything there heard about Safeera, she herself is taking a big risk telling Astriana about what she had heard, but she is willing to risk it just to be free from this godforsaken hell called a palace.

"food" Astriana's eyes widen after she heard about adding something to the kings food, she had to do something about that, but first I must prove my innocence.

After Hana and Astriana discussed about their plan, Hana left Astriana's room to allow her put the plan in action.
When Yana and Chera came into her room at night, Astriana was not surprised not to see Melina, as she seemed to be avoiding her since the day of the trial.

"You know Chera, I found out so much about Melinda's younger sister today" Astriana said after she purposely sent Yana away, she felt that Yana was too smart for her liking, as Chera's eyes  became wide when she heard Astriana's word,

"Melina had a younger sister, I have no idea" Chera stutured trying to keep her voice abay,
"exactly, I was so surprised, I found her running on the street of the palace, looking at her back like she was being chased by somebody" Astriana said masking a sorrowful expression, while Chera's eye grew wide,
"Meda has escaped" she said out unconsciously,
"it seems you know rye young girl very well" Astriana said faking a confused expression while looking at Chera, Chera eyes grew wide when she realised what she said,

"oh yes, I know her well, me, her and Melina flow well together all the time", she said trying to regain herself, hoping Astriana doesn't catch the lie in her mouth,
"okay that is wonderful" Astriana said with a tight smile,
"maybe we can all play well together with her tomorrow, I have sent her a way with one of my brothers trustee whom came to visit me today" Astriana said, as Chera stepped on her toes and almost lost her footing as he eyes widen like saucers, Meda is no longer in Hezab, we are done for, once Melina finds out she won't hesitate to tell the king the truth then we will all be beheaded, and Safeera would not be punished, the king loves her alot, neither would she stand for us , Chera thought in her mind, and it would be all hers and Yana's fault because Safeera left Meda in their custody, and the goons she hired to kidnap her, how could they let her go, no she can't possibly escape, it is impossible to escape those men, she is all but just a small child, the princess must be talking about another child, Chera said to her self as she settled that in her heart, I would check for my self tommorow if she is still there, she said as she settled her mind.

"that would be great my lady" Chera said to Astriana, while Astriana gave her back a tight smile.

Chera tip toed out of the palace early in the morning, pretending to carry out her normals day duty as she passed the palace guards and went out.

"oof" Astriana said as she bummed into a hard chest and fell, oh no I hope I would not be noticed she said, as the man stretched out his hands for her to take and she took it and stood up, she was wearing the maids clothing Hana had prepared for her to sneak out of the palace and monitor where Chera goes in order to know the location of where Melinda's sister is being hiding.
Astriana immediately stood up and looked around for Chera as she hurriedly turned to follow her when she caught a glimpse of her small stature going through the gate of the palace.

Gatheb stood and looked at the woman he just helped up, her hands are so soft it does not feel strong and rough like that of the maids, but she was wearing a maids clothing, and that bracelet on her wrist, his eyes immediately grew wide, ahd he rushed to tell the King.

Astriana followed Chera through the bushes as she passed a stream then she came to a halt on a wooden cabin laying opposite the stream and it seemed to be abandoned, it is not that far off from the palace, Chera looked at her back when she heard the bushes ruffled, as Astriana immediately bent down and hid behind a thick tall tree.

Immediately Chera went inside Astriana came out of hidding and looked around, it seems there is nobody with Meda she thought to her self, that means Chera kept her here by herself, this seems to easy, she thought to herself as she found it very strange.

Immediately Chera left the cabin, when  Astriana was sure that Chera had gone far enough she quickly ran to the door of the cabin to see it was not locked, not listening to her gut feelings, she entered inside, and her eyes widened when she saw....