Kim and Top sigh together as they both exchanged an exasperated glance. Both then shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you, Kim," Top said politely.

"You too, doc.", Kim said.

"Come on! Let's sit!", Tankhun said. All of them sat down together.

The waiter came and placed the menu.

"Sir, what would you like to order?", waiter asked.

"Being 3 plates of the best dish in your hotel!", Tankhun said to which the waiter nodded.

"Make it 4", Kim said immediately before the waiter left.

"Khab. Your order will arrive in 15 minutes!", the waiter said and left.

Tankhun looked at Kim mischievously and asked, "4 hmmm.....who is it? Who is the guy who stole my Nong's heart Krub?!"

"Khun. Shut up!", Top said.

"What?! He is my little brother", Tankhun said. "I have the birth right to tease him!"

Top rolled his eyes and said, "He will tell you when he is ready."

"Hoi!!", Tankhun said with an annoyed tone and crossed his arms.

"I don't have a boyfriend.", Kim said.

"Then?", Top asked.

"I have a sex partner.", Kim explained calmly.

"WHAT?!", Tankhun exclaimed as he nearly knocked Top off his chair.

"Yeah", Kim said. "His name is Porchay"

"Mm...judging by his name he must a kid with a cute smile", Tankhun with a grin.

Kim raised his eyebrows in surprise while Top glared at him disapprovingly. Tankhun looked at him and smiled slyly, realizing he had hit a nerve.

Kim shaked his head and looked at the direction of the beach. Porchay was now building a small sandcastle.

Kim's heart fluttered as he saw him. He was confused about his own feelings.

Has he developed feelings for Porchay beyond their casual agreement?

Kim brushed his thoughts off thinking all of these is temporary and he needed control his thoughts.

He again looked towards Porchay when suddenly a wave of water came and washed his castle away. Kim chuckled as he looked at a disappointed Porchay.

As Porchay turned around, he caught Kim smiling at him. Kim immediately looked away and pretended to be engrossed in the menu.

Porchay felt his cheeks getting warm as Kim's words started playing in his mind. 'I have reserved my smile only for the people who I love and care about.'

'Does he love me?', Porchay thought.

As he stood there lost in his thoughts, a strong wave hit him, making him stumble and lose his balance and fall into the water.

"Help!". Porchay screamed for help as the waves tossed him around.

People around looked at him and laughed as if it were a funny spectacle.

"Help! I don't know how to swim!", Porchay cried again but no one seemed to hear him over the sound of the crashing waves.

MEANWHILE

"So, tell me more about this Porchay guy.", Tankhun said. Kim sighed.

Just then the waiters arrived. "Your order is ready sir!"