Chapter 03 🔞

Porchay's POV

"I want to fuck you. Come to the backside of the bar", he said and left.

Those words sent an electric shock through my entire body. For some reason, instead of getting scared or offended, I was turned on.

My body wanted him to fuck me, rip me apart, and destroy my hole. I wanted him to make me beg for mercy.

Shit. I needed to resist my thoughts. I thought of telling Sam, but he was busy with other customers.

But strangely enough, my body was pulling me to go to the backside of the bar. This was going to be my first time, and above all, I am straight.

I was never, in my life, attracted to a man. But he was something else. His aura was intoxicating, drawing me like a magnet.

I took my chances and started walking toward the door. When I reached the backside door, there were two men dressed in suits. They had Bluetooth pieces.

One had a ponytail, while the other had short, cropped hair. I think they were his bodyguards.

They acknowledged my presence but didn't say anything. The man in the ponytail nodded towards the door, silently permitting me to enter.

I gulped and entered the backside of the bar.

And as I stepped into the dimly lit corridor of the bar, my heart raced. There was not a single soul present except him.

Kim was leaning against the wall, puffing a cigarette. As soon as he saw me, he threw his cigarette and crushed it with his legs.

I slowly started walking towards him, even though I was very scared.

I stood in front of him. He was looking at me while my gaze was down.

Then he suddenly pulled me by my arm and slammed me against the wall, trapping me in between his hands.

I was still looking down. The air I was breathing was mixed with a cigarette smell.

I was breathing heavily, and my heart was racing fast.

"Look at me!" he ordered. I slowly looked at him. That's when I got to check out his insanely good features.

His jawline, fiery eyes, and wet hair, with two strands of hair on his face, his lips, and his pointed nose, were the definition of perfection.

I let a lump of water slide through my throat after looking at this handsome devil.

He then leaned forward and captured my lips with his.

God! His mouth tasted so nice. His mouth had a mixture of alcohol and cigarettes, but I still liked it very much.

At the beginning, he kissed me slowly and softly, but within seconds, the kiss became rough.

It was more like he was eating every inch of my mouth.

His hands crawled down to my ass, lifting me up and making me wrap my legs around his waist.

Both of his hands were on my ass, cupping them as if they were my face cheeks.

By this time, I was also turned on to the max. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back roughly.

Our kiss was so dirty that the sounds of us kissing echoed in the corridor.

He then pressed me against the wall and started to unbutton my blazer with one hand.

I helped him by unbuttoning them myself. I even unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my bare chest.

His hand ran through my chest, pinching my nipples.