Chapter 55

MYA

"Do I want to know why there is a hickey on your neck?", Lewis asks me as I come in front of him. He and Aria were waiting for us in the lobby. Maybe I shouldn't have gone with a Summer dress. I chose a short one with dark blue flowers on it, a sea shells necklace around my neck, black sunglasses on my eyes and some white Converse on my feet. Aria is in a gorgeous pink Summer dress and some heels, Lewis in blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up, white pants and some white sneakers.

"I don't know", I try playing dumb. "Do you really want to waste the happiness of scoring pole position for tomorrow on lecturing me?"

He seems to think about it really. I chuckle. "Fine, lecture me", I suggest.

Aria chuckles too now, looking at him. I notice she's been looking only at him until now. Like he would be the only one in the whole room, maybe even the world.

And that's what I mean when I say Wattpad-shit.

"Don't worry, Mya. First time someone explained me how it works was your cousin, who used a hockey stick for the graphics", Aria adds, her eyes on me now as she's laughing. I have to join, something telling me I'll never look at Nathan the same.

"Where are your two friends?", Lewis asks me.

"I don't know. Maybe they'll also need a lecture", I joke.

Lewis is so close to show me the middle finger. It doesn't get any better as I kiss Ashton's neck and we tease each other by sticking our tongues out.

Between a high cliff and having to watch this right now, Lewis would choose the cliff.

"There they are", Lewis says as he sees the elevator door open with our friends. Maddie and Lukas walk out, not hand in hand, still they are still hiding from the public. Maddie is rocking a pastel green dress, while Lukas still wears his look from before. Ashton didn't change either.

"Lovely", my brother says, standing up. He offers a hand to his fiancé, helping her up. They then lead us out of the hotel and to a car. I notice it's a fancy APOLLO car, not a SUV, but something more sport. It reminds of a racing car.

"APOLLO gave it to me for our time here in Bahrain", he explains, while opening the door for Aria and helping her get inside.

"You are the founder of APOLLO. You are APOLLO", I remind him.

He smirks and shrugs unbothered. "Guess that's why they gave me such a nice car."

I shake my head amused, getting on the backseat along Ashton, Maddie and Lukas. As everybody is inside, Lewis starts driving us to the restaurant. Apparently, they chose one exactly in the city center. We go inside a fancy building, and after telling someone the name of the reservation, the man leads us to the elevator, walking us to our table. We arrive on a rooftop terrace with a view over the skyline, all lighten up thanks to the late hour. Because of the heat, it isn't even cold, but really comfortable.

The waiter leads us to a huge table, lower than usual, since it's surrounded by couches and armchairs. Three people are already there, and I recognize them all. Fabio, wearing a white shirt with sleeves rolled up, beige pants and brown Birkenstocks. The one with a sage green shirt, a bit unbuttoned at the top, black pants that reach only a bit over his knees, white sneakers and a seashells bracelet at his ankle is Levi. His golden blonde hair like the sand on a hot day, icy blue eyes to counter that, he is my brother's best friend and teammate. The last is in a fainted blue polo shirt, white pants and white sneakers, brown hair perfectly styled, brown eyes hidden by some sunglasses. Chris Graves, Fabio's teammate and member of their four gang.