•💌Matchmaker pt. 1💌•

Start from the beginning

"That's it!" Clover shouted as he stomped up to his three friends. "I'm like so over women and I'm so done with dates!" He sighed as he stopped next to him. "And I'm done with love.."

The three teens looked between each other in shock.

"Kristi??" Y/n piped up curiously.

Clover rolled his eyes. "Done, you won't believe the stunt she pulled this time."

Sam smirked. "Let me guess, she only called you eight times yesterday to say she loved you instead of her standard ten?" He pointed out.

Clover scoffed. "Worse, for our three day anniversary she scheduled a tattoo appointment.."

"That doesn't sound too bad-"

"Matching couple tattoos." Clover said while cutting Alex off. "Look I'm over the top but it was too extreme like who does she think she is? Crazy.  At this moment I need a break and I'm officially off the market. I need time for myself. " He said while crossing his arms.

Y/n looked taken back. "Clover..off the market?? You can't be serious." She joked.

"Wait, you mean you're on a dating hiatus?" Sam asked, looking at the blonde rather surprisingly.

"That's right, no girls, especially for the dance. I'm doing none of that." He said, sounding pretty sure of himself.

Alex laughed and put a hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Ok yeah, like that's going to last through lunch."

"If he lasts through lunch I'll be impressed!" Sam elbowed Alex.

Clover rolled his eyes at his two teammates not taking him seriously. He turned his attention to the female next to him. "Y/n you seriously need to teach me how to reject girls, you make it look so easy when you reject guys."

Y/n laughed nervously as she held her forearm as she sweat dropped. Not sure if that's a compliment. "Oh w-wow thanks, you know I just walk or run away..or just ignore them right?"

Alex smirked. "Or just smack him with a book, you forgot that one buttercup." He winked.

"That....that was one time..."

Clover raised a brow at him and smirked.

".....ok two times..."

Sam just smiled and shook his head.

".......Alright three times, well maybe fo- ok look those times were just Malcom, that doesn't count."

•time skip to the mall•

—————————-💚—————————-
Y/n's Pov.

Ok so he has no date, that's good but I can't ask him out...that's not good. Ugh why is this so difficult?! He's so smart and polite, he's just amazing and on top of that he's a great leader. He's an absolute gentleman and he is so handsome! Not like all those things makes me nervous or anything...Any girl would be honored to go to the dance with him..and not just that but to date him as well.

As we walked through the mall I couldn't help but watch his flawless long red wavy hair bounce with each step he took. He's just perfect and I'm just...well...me. I don't want to make things awkward between us, I don't want to lose him. Would he laugh at me if I asked him? No...I don't think he would, he's not like that....he's down to earth and he's pretty understanding. So then why am I so afraid to approach him?

Looking over to the red head I smiled to myself.

Well he's asked me to dance before so maybe this
time I can ask him for a dance myself...