Get WOOHPED

"WOOHP stands for World Organization Of Human Protection, a top secret institute aimed at fighting crime

"WOOHP stands for World Organization Of Human Protection, a top secret institute aimed at fighting crime." Jerry explained as he walked in front of the screen. "You're here because you've been chosen to join our elite group of international spies-"

"Yeah right, just because we live in Beverly Hills now doesn't mean we're stupid." Clover sassed as he crossed his arms.

"Very true Clover." Jerry nodded his head, he turned towards the screen as the screen showed images of the four teens back when they were kids. "After monitoring you, Alex, Sam and Y/n for years I've determined that you have quite an aptitude for espionage."

The four teens gave each other a skeptical look before turning their attention back to the screen. The screen flashes to a video of Sam when he was a child solving a rubix cube in a matter of seconds flawlessly. The second clip shows a young Clover stealing one of his moms books (it's better not to ask what kind of book, was it a diary?? Idk..) using a fishing pole without her even noticing.

The next one showed Alex performing expert-like flips and turns on the monkey bars at recess. He flew up in the air and landed perfectly on the ground with his fellow classmates cheering. Lastly Y/n is shown to be climbing up inside a tower of those wooden playground castles successfully hiding from the other kids playing hide and seek.

Jerry nonchalantly walked in front of the screen as it changed to show cam footage of them almost being flattened by the giant sushi roll incident.

"So not only did I arrange you guys to transfer to Bev High but I also arranged the sushi test you took earlier, during which I must say you displayed a tremendous amount of potential." He said proudly looking over them.

The teens were silent for a few seconds as everything started to sink in, Y/n finally snapped and sprung up from her seat looking mortified. "That was all your fault?! Are you crazy?! You could have gotten someone hurt!" She shouted.

Clover overly scoffed and stood up next to her. "Not only that but you've been monitoring us?! Uh helllllo creepy much! Ok that's it I'm calling the cops!." The blonde was practically fuming with rage as the tips of his ears turned red.

He pulled out his flip phone and aggressively flipped it open only to show an image of Jerry talking to them.

"If you guys don't wish to be spies you don't have to."

The teens groaned, they looked away from the image of Jerry on Clover's phone and looked over to Jerry who was looking through his phone as he spoke to them.

Alex rolled his brown eyes, he looked over to Jerry and smiled. "Oh that's good because we so don't." He ended sharply as his smile faded.

"Yeah, moving to a new city is stressy enough. The whole extracurricular spy thing doesn't fit into my schedule." Clover sassed into his phone before slamming it shut, ending their little FaceTime.