Can't get Worse

{SMACK!!!}

{SMACK!!!}

.....

......

..........

..............

"Ok...that was kinda hot..." Alex mumbled.

Clover and Sam slowly turned their heads to look at Alex and raised a brow.

"A-am I wrong?"

Well.... he got them there.... Clover and Sam couldn't deny that, with that they turned their attention to the scene that just played out.

Malcom brought a shaky hand up to his face, he hissed as his fingers came in contact with his cheek that now had a sticky residue from foam. With his purple eyes blown wide, he turned his head back to the girl in front of him. The fire in her eyes seemed to calm back down but she still didn't look too pleased. Y/n lowered her hand that had a tight hold of her ruined sketch book and swiftly shoved it back in her satchel.

"Why would someone like me want to hang out with a person like you?" She venomously spat. She readjusted the shoulder strap of her bag. "Loser." She finished with his own word against him.

Cayden and Dominick shared a nervous look between each before looking back at their leader who just stood still. Malcom licked his lips tasting something metallic, he gently brought fingers to his lip and brought down his hand to see specks of blood.

A chuckle erupted from his chest which caught Y/n off guard. Malcom was feeling mixed emotions, he was so generous to offer her a place by him only for her to turn him down and make a scene out of him! Who does she think she is!? He found it...intoxicating. He liked a challenge.

He fixed his shirt. "My, my, aren't you a bold one hm? If I were you...I would watch that attitude of yours." He leaned down close to her face and grabbed it, bringing her closer to him. "You're lucky I'm feeling nice~" He smirked at her pulling away and swatting his hand away from her.

Y/n rolled her eyes at the man in front of her. This guy...Thankfully that purple snob and his faithful friends made their exit. She let out a relieved sigh and turned around to walk over to the tree guys that are still slouched over on the tree.

"When I said break out of your shell, that's not what I had in mind Y/n, but I'm not disappointed~" Clover teased, trying to fix his hair. "Girl, like I didn't know you had that in you."

"Yeah, remind me not to get on your bad side." Sam joked while still laying on his back.

"Well I never planned doing...that." She said gesturing behind her, talking about her previous actions. She gave them an apologetic smile and kneeled down to them. "I would ask if you guys are ok but I feel like that's a stupid question." She admitted.

Sam sighed as he sat up and removed his soaked ponytail seeing that it was serving him no point. "Well I'm okay besides feeling completely humiliated." He said trying to comb through his shoulder length hair with his fingers.